Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steelcurtain

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steelcurtain

  1. The quote for Gallatin was 102,000 not 200,000. I am sure it would be around the same for CC. I thought the proposal for CC/Beechwood game was to use portable lights?
  2. Florence--More of a pocket passer with an above average arm Carlton-- very strong runner above average speed and power
  3. I don't really understand this comment, but I have always thought that the coaches from Anderson always got the most out of what they had. They play the game the right way, day in and day out, Year in and year out. Kids don't play this way over the course of fifteen years without good fundamental coaching.
  4. Yeah and people better not overlook them.
  5. I will keep my thoughts and opinions to myself to avoid a BGP banning.
  6. We seem to always talk about the scorers and point guards on here. Lets show some love to the Bigs....Who are some of the top #5's in the ninth this year?
  7. I saw all of the teams play and I agree Gallatin should be a big favorite. Owen and Henry were devastated by graduation. Carroll might have a little trouble returning as I saw several of their players leaving the floor bickering and arguing with the coaching staff.
  8. Gallatin beat Clay by ten.
  9. I hope your right, but I have my doubts. At the class A last year the last thing I would cal him and the entire rest of the UHA players would be focused.
  10. And Gallatin came out hoppin? Just played a top team in the state close and built a COMANDING 15 pt lead on BC right before half. But you hit right on the head we figured there would be excuses flying today.
  11. Mack can take over when ever he see's fit. Probably the best player I saw this summer
  12. Exactly.....Gallatin were missing starters and just played Bryan Station. If thats all ya got, I can't see that team blowing out gallatin
  13. Spell check didn't catch that one. lol
  14. The referees at georgetown colllege camp are notoriously bad year in and year out. When we were still attending this camp the reefs were talking on cell phones, looking out windows, and put off a very strong vibe that they didnt want to be there.
  15. A very good Gallatin Co. team is going.
  16. Move it back like the college ranks. Maybe it will help the kids and their fundementals.
  17. Gallatin is the favorite: Hands down.
  18. I totally agree with all said but the best way to boycott the lack of news about local schools is to hit them in the pocket book. Cancel your subscriptions, it is better to have no news than it is to have news that is not valid to your area. If you force a media in on my domain and expect me to pay for it you better cover things in my interest base, If you don't I will not read your paper or watch your network. It is as simple as that.
  19. Yeah that didn't get them very much:jump:
  20. I can see the lines of people waiting outside trying to get tickets to this fine event!!
  21. No he isn't, they are co-head coaches.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.