Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 14 Walton-Verona 8

Featured Replies

The Wildcats have won back to back games for the first time all season. They played Dayton this afternoon, but have not heard a score in that one. The Wildcats scored 9 times in the bottom of the 5th inning and added 3 more in the 6th.

 

Keep up the good work!!!!!:thumb:

I believe I heard the score was 20-1 Wildcats.

That was the Dayton game the next morning.

I believe I heard the score was 20-1 Wildcats.

wrong

Nate Brown went 4 for 4 in the 9th spot vs Dayton filling in at catcher. The #9 spot has gone 9 for 10 the last 3 games.

wrong

 

Actually, it is right. Buttels said he had not heard the score of the Dayton game, so I provided it.

  • Author

20-1?? WOW!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.