Which teams and players have looked the best to you in summer?

-On a player standpoint Landon Slone proved he was one of the elight players in kentucky with some of his performances on the Derek Smith All-Star team. He was arguably the top player on that team. He probabily pushed himself up in the state rankings as well as nationally

-Madison Central looked great as a team, and the Morris kid is a cant miss DI prospect.

Anyone know how Covington Catholic has done throughout the summer.

-Madison Central looked great as a team, and the Morris kid is a cant miss DI prospect.

While I think Feldhaus has underacheived with some of his most talented teams, he really made a smart move by moving Aaron Morris to more of a face up game this past season. At 6'-6" he is a likely 3 in college with his frame......I've heard Marshall is interested, I'll try and see what else I can dig up....

-

r.

I agree that MC will be tough this year, but I watched Henry Clay blow MC out in the Bluegrass Championship semis. I would not have predicted that outcome.

Scott County is the favorites for sure to win the 11th Region but Lexington Catholic looked strong today against Louisville Manual. Lexington Catholic has great balance with Nathan Novosel inside along with Taylor Stewart and Jordan Smart on the perimeter. Novosel had the top performance for LC as he owned the paint. Manual will be tough as well and will be the favorites to win the 7th. Jacob Jenkins was the top performer for Manual against Lexinton Catholic, scoring off the drive and nailing 6 first half threes to keep the game close until LC's defense sealed it.

Another team to watch is 5th Region's North Hardin. They have talent and quickness along with some height. Last year they were young and nearly won the regional tourney. This year they will be more experienced and IMO will be the team to beat in that region.