Everything posted by cardinalsvoice
-
Poll: Tilghman vs. Mayfield
Man...talk about two teams that desperately need a win in the worst possible way...these two storied programs have taken it on the chin in the first half of the season. This game "COULD" be a breakout game for the rest of their season as both teams if they can turn it around can make a deep run in their respective classes. Key in this game will be which team doesn't shoot themselves in the foot...as that has been the biggest problem with both teams. I know for Mayfield turnovers have absolutely killed them as they will drive and then either fumble, throw an interception, or get a penalty to kill drives. And going back on the season...most of Mayfiel's turnovers has lead to points for the other team. If Mayfield can stop the turnovers then I like the Cards to win at home...if they turn it over the Tilghman with their speed will likely win the game. Should be a fun game either way...hopefully the fan turnout will be a big boost to both teams...as I know fan support for both teams last week in home games were dismal.
-
You write the caption.
:lol:
-
You write the caption 2
I know this is going back a few years... "Little Giants 2...The High School Years"
-
You write the caption.
"That's no moon....that's a space station"
-
You write the caption 2
#77 "Ugh...one more step and I'm gonna puke"
-
You write the caption 2
Momma wuz right: "Foosball is for da devil"
-
You write the caption 2
Didn't know the "Fridge" had a son playing football here in Ky
-
Undefeated's of 4A
Lone Oak should have a tough test this week against Calloway County. Luckily for the Purple Flash they get this one at home in Lone Oak.
-
You write the funny caption #3
Okay I forget which watch on my arm is for the actual game time and which one is the countdown clock to the next episode of "Dancing with the Stars" and that hot young thing Cloris Leachman
-
You write the funny caption #4
"Edwin Moses is my running backs coach"
-
You write the funny caption #7
"After finally making the team, Cousin IT from the Addams Family gets in some varsity playing time"
-
Crittenden Co. @ Mayfield-Predictions
Sorry to hear that he is still out...I know that would be like Mayfield losing Murrell for any length of time.
-
Crittenden Co. @ Mayfield-Predictions
IF Mayfield can hold on to the ball then Mayfied wins 28-14...if they continue to turn the ball over like they have then it could be a tight ball game. The score with Crittenden over Fulton City surprised me...not the fact they won...but by the margin they did. Mayfield did play alot better last week against Graves County than they did the week before. I thought in the first half they pretty much outplayed Graves County until the late turnover gave Graves the ball and the score before half took the wind out of the sails...as did the turnover to start the 2nd half when Mayfield was on the verge of a go-ahead TD. Mayfield just needs to take care of the ball and they will be fine the rest of the year...but taking care of the ball is key. Rocket what is the health of your running back...seems like you guys always get snakebit at least once or twice in the year.
-
Mayfield-Graves Co
Yep http://www.mywymc.com Graves 29 Mayfield 12 midway 4th
-
Mayfield-Graves Co
Mayfield 12 Graves 15 early 3rd I'd like to see a Fulton Co-Ballard Memorial score...anyone?
-
Trigg/Murray Update
Hey buddy, anything on Fulton Co-Ballard Memorial?
-
Fort Campbell / Paducah Tilghman Updates
Thanks...keep it coming
-
Mayfield at Graves County predictions
If Mayfield loses by 50 points to Graves County I'll eat a helmet
-
Grant Co./Owen County predictions.
This one could be a low scoring affair as Owen's defense is not too bad...but their offense has been stuck in neutral for the last couple of weeks. However the loss of some of Owens key players may be too tall to overcome. Good luck to both teams this Friday night
-
Trigg Co./Murray predictions
Since we are close to Halloween next month...this is the ultimate Jekyl/Hyde game between two teams who have both looked really good and really bad so far this season. Will take Trigg in a close one 21-13
-
Fulton County at Ballard Memorial predictions
I would love to say that Ballard will win this one...but I have a feeling that last weeks gut-wrenching loss to Mayfield will still be lingering. I have no word, but would have to think that one of Ballard's top players in the Bledsoe kid #7 who was taken off by ambulance after suffering a mild concussion last week will not play. So with that and the massive size of Fulton County's line I will take the Pilots in a mild upset. But if the Pilots give up three turnovers that turn into 21 points like Mayfield did last week anything is possible as the Bombers are an improved team and Coach Cooper will get the Bomber ship turned around...maybe not this year but in the years to come if he stays.
-
Fulton City at Crittenden County predictions
This one should be interesting...if the Rockets were healthy I would say the CC wins this one...but I don't know. Fulton City has just enough speed at the skill positions to pull off the win at Crittenden.
-
Caldwell County at Heath
Heath is in a rebuilding mode and Caldwell County should come out on top of this barring injuries
-
Mayfield at Graves County predictions
It all depends on which Mayfield team shows up...if it is the 1st half team against Ballard then Graves will win....but if it is the 2nd half team against Ballard then Mayfield will win this one. Should be a good game as Graves County is playing better than I had anticipated them to this early with the new players but Coach Rogers and his staff have done a great job of getting his team ready to play.
-
Mayfield-Ballard Memorial Updates
Cards win it 42-38