Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trigg Co./Murray predictions

Who Wins 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was wandering about projected scores for Fridays contest

Edited by arrjones
wrong spelling

Normally I would pick Trigg, but I'm not so sure this year. I'm going to pick Murray by 6.

 

Murray 27

Trigg Co 21

Murray should control this game with their running attack & homefield advantage.

 

Murray 26

Trigg Co 14

Since we are close to Halloween next month...this is the ultimate Jekyl/Hyde game between two teams who have both looked really good and really bad so far this season. Will take Trigg in a close one 21-13

Murray 28-14.

Murray 14

Trigg 7

I don't know much about either so I'm just guessing Trigg based on history

After seeing Murray, I think Trigg will have its hands full. Murray is a very physically tough team. I will take Murray in this one.

 

Murray 21

Trigg 14

Trigg has to make Murray throw and keep their offense from chewing up clock.

 

I'll take Trigg 17-14 in overtime

It will be thumping time for the Murray Tigers. Murray by 2 touchdowns (at least).

Could be the best game in WKY this week.

Edited by mcpapa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.