Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the caption 2

Featured Replies

Didn't know the "Fridge" had a son playing football here in Ky

I just ate the ball carrier.

Honetly, how big is that kid?

Carry me!

Hey guys! Could I possibly get some help over here? This guy has already dragged me 30yds. and I don't see him stopping or me stopping him anytime soon. I am tired of holding on for the ride.

 

#77: Dang! There that is the 3rd football this year that I have squeezed the air out of and...... He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

"After driving to his middle school game, Tommy boy ..........."

"This is the biggest helmet they could find and it's still cutting off the circulation to my face."

Kid in the back "Hey coach did you bring those tranquilizer darts?"

 

or

"Coach!! He just ate Tommy!"

All aboard the Bubba Express.........next stop is the end zone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.