Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption #3

Featured Replies

OK, so I am picking on "The Joe."

joe.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ladies and gentlemen, the new hybrid helmet cap.

Hmmm..... I have an idea. Lets all huddle and hold hands.

"I shouldn't have used the super glue before I came out here."

I think, therefore I am.

"Hey concession guy, guess what I'm thinking....That is right, have that $6 burger, ready at halftime."

I can't feel my face.

"What's up?...My name is Clejoe."

"LOOK! I threw that flag and my eyes weren't even open!"

"I, Joe Referee, promise to do my best, to do my duty to God and my country, to help other people, and to obey the law of the pack. Errr, KHSAA."

"That was the most touching crack block I have ever seen"

Heads or..... What was that other one? I know its up here somewhere.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.