Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DKAK42

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DKAK42

  1. I like Dayton in a close one.
  2. I give Dayton credit they played a great game. Good job and good luck.
  3. Our prayers go out to the family and friends of Mr. Ed.
  4. Not too sure but I heard its still something medical
  5. I agree. I just hope the kids understand they still have to play no matter who is on the sidelines. Good luck JUGGS and Get well soon Coach.:thumb:
  6. I heard #40 Jordon Wilson is not playing and is is one of the best players on the SK football team. Is a key player on that defense, teams have to double team him and that allows the linebackers to be free and him blocking out of the backfield is huge. I think SK wins in a close one.
  7. I heard the same thing. I'm still goig with the Juggs.:dancingpa
  8. Congrats to all the guys. My friend who is a coach for Ryle told me that #40 Jordon Wilson was the best player on the field last night for SK but it sounds like they had a few. Good Luck guys.
  9. Is it true that Arkansas Brewer quit Newport?
  10. They held the #1 team in 1A to 20 points.
  11. I think Simon could keep it close if the coach lets them
  12. I totally agree
  13. Lloyd by 10
  14. With Coach Yeagle going against the Tigers, gives the JUGGS a little extra push to play hard for there new coach. I know the Tigers are tough. I hope to see a Great Game. Go JUGGS.
  15. I've seen this kid run and he is fast. Is he a junior?
  16. I've heard campbell looks good. Good luck to the camels.
  17. 1-Birds 2-Raiders 3-Tigers 4-Blue Colonels 5-Red Colonels 6-Rebels 7-Breds 8-Pioneers 9-Juggs 10-Camels
  18. Smith, Addington, Flaherty just to name a few. I was told they got in a little trouble.:devil:
  19. I was told that Gregory is taking over at QB and French is going to end. Smith and Addington at RB and WR. Russell and Baggot at DB. I don't know if this is concrete i'm just going by what i was told from some of the players. If i hear for sure I'll be posting.
  20. I agree and the kids that are playing ball are very eager and hungry to play ball for this coaching staff. This should be a very exciting year GOOD LUCK GUYS:dancingpa
  21. I heard he has been approached but no decision has been made.
  22. I agree panthers played a great game inside and #32 didn't even have to jump to block shots or gain rebounds. Lloyd was just out matched down inside.
  23. When you win athletes will come to play. Lloyd has always lost kids from the lion peewee program, and alot of those kids was to Beechwood. Maybe now these kids stay and we might start picking up few extra.
  24. We kind of get used to having a 1A and 3A team in it, and now have a shot for a 4A team also. Good luck to all teams from NKY.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.