Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Rankings : Pre-Season

Featured Replies

Way too early but what the heck.

 

1. HHS

2. Beechwood

3. Dixie

4. Boone

5. Ryle

6. NC

7. CCH

8. SK

9.

10.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always enjoy these. Here's my take:

 

1. HHS

2. Boone

3. Dixie

4. Ryle

5. NCC

6. Beechwood

7. CCH

8. SK

9. Newport

10. Lloyd

  • Author

6. Beechwood

 

Interesting.

Interesting.
I plead ignorance, sorry.

 

I don't really know much about them.

 

I just wanted to throw my take in for fun.

  • Author
I plead ignorance, sorry.

 

I don't really know much about them.

 

I just wanted to throw my take in for fun.

 

The NCC community would be proud of your efforts.

The NCC community would be proud of your efforts.
I don't even know much about them, but right now, no chance im putting them behind the kitty cats. :fire:

I'll give it a shot !

 

1.) Birds

2.) B-Wood

3.) Boone

4.) Dixie

5.) Ryle

6.) CovCath

7.) NCC

8.) SK

9.) CC

10.) Conner

 

 

Yes , Conner !!! :thumb:

1-Birds

2-Raiders

3-Tigers

4-Camels

5-Red Colonels

6-Rebels

7-Blue Colonels

8-Breds

9-Pioneers

10-Cougars

Alright, no sense it letting you guys all be wrong by yourselves. I want a shot at it too. :D

 

1.) Birds

2.) B-Wood

3.) Dixie

4.) NCC

5.)SK

6.) Boone

7.) CCH

8.) Conner

9.) LLoyd

10.) Ryle

 

The reasons behind why I placed some teams lower than they will be in short order,

 

Boone, no Farris yet

Ryle, no Murray and Grey, replacements haven't emerged yet

CCH, new everything.

1. Birds

2. Beechies

3. Rebels

4. Camels

5. Raiders

6. Red Colonels

7. Blue Colonels

8. Breds

9. Pioneers

10. Cougars

Although not as well versed as others in NKY Football here goes.

 

1. Highlands

2. Beechwood

3. Campbell Co.

4. Boone Co.

5. Dixie Heights

6. Ryle

7. Cov. Catholic

8. NC Catholic

9. Newport

10. Simon Kenton

1. Birds

2. Beechies

3. Rebels

4. Camels

5. Raiders

6. Red Colonels

7. Blue Colonels

8. Breds

9. Pioneers

10. Cougars

 

Ok, remember this is pre season.

Rebles don't have farris all summer, won't be in mid season form for a while, (at least a week or two) so no way at three.

CC doesn't have an O to match the D

Raiders lost a bunch and are not gelling yet.

Dixie returns a ton and looks ahead of last years team.

CCH is replacing everybody and everything

NCC is reloading ie... they seem not far off

SK is probably the sleeper team in the bracket. I think that they will be a surprise for BC and Ryle this year, but BC will win in the playoffs. Just my opinion.

 

Now, Fire back.:cool:

The S32 rankings make no sense to me. Campbell is an upper tier NKY team. Raiders return a lot and are jelling quite nicely, thank you. To rate CovCath above Ryle right now after the head to head scrimmage where CovCath gained 4 yards of total offense is a real head scratcher. Campbell not in the top 10 and Ryle at #10 with some of the other teams you rated above them???? You asked for a fire back, I fired.

1. Highlands

2. Dixie

3. Beechwood

4. Ryle

5. Boone Co.

6. NCC

7. CovCath

8. Simon Kenton

9. Campbell Co.

10. Lloyd

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.