Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Lloyd

Featured Replies

What does Lloyd need to do to improve in 2007? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

IMHO Special teams needs serious work. Last year Lloyd gave up way too many yards on kickoff and punt returns. This combined with short punts let the opposing teams start in Jugg territory much too often. I think Lloyd will have the talent to "git r done" but hopefully there will be more depth this year. Last years team fell off rather quickly after the starting lineup. Coach Yeagle has some things to fix but there is a good foundation of returning underclassmen for him to build on. Im sure he has a plan tucked away just waiting for spring ball.

Has he assembled a staff in addition to Roy Lucas as offensive coordinator?

So who are some possible starters for the Juggs?

Lloyd's numbers are up this year over last year. We know Coach Lucas can score points and with Coach Yeagle at Defense he will stop people from scoring at random. They are working really hard in practice and getting into shape. Coach Hobbs is working daily with QB's and he is a positive individual that will have his QB's ready. JD

coaches are doing a great job, the kids and parents need to get on the lloyd band wagon throughiut the season. We will get there, we just need to be a team compiled of all the above.

Lloyd's numbers are up this year over last year. We know Coach Lucas can score points and with Coach Yeagle at Defense he will stop people from scoring at random. They are working really hard in practice and getting into shape. Coach Hobbs is working daily with QB's and he is a positive individual that will have his QB's ready. JD
So who's the starter?
Lloyd's numbers are up this year over last year. We know Coach Lucas can score points and with Coach Yeagle at Defense he will stop people from scoring at random. They are working really hard in practice and getting into shape. Coach Hobbs is working daily with QB's and he is a positive individual that will have his QB's ready. JD

 

I agree and the kids that are playing ball are very eager and hungry to play ball for this coaching staff. This should be a very exciting year GOOD LUCK GUYS:dancingpa

So who's the starter?

I was told that Gregory is taking over at QB and French is going to end.

Smith and Addington at RB and WR. Russell and Baggot at DB. I don't know if this is concrete i'm just going by what i was told from some of the players. If i hear for sure I'll be posting.

I was also told that Gregory would be QB and French go to End. This is a good move since Gregory has played there all the way through Pee Wee. From what I have seen at practice he Gregory is doing a good job. Actually the whole team looks good to me however, I am a Jugg Fan. We will see this Friday in their scrimmage how far they have come. The attitude and enthusiasm that I have seen is great and like DKAK42 stated they have a tremedous coaching staff put together. I think the enthusiasm has run over into the community as the Lions program has over 210 players and 73 cheerleaders participating. It really is the talk of the town. JD

Again from what I have seen they look pretty good and decent size. It is really hard to tell until they play someone else and how they react. I think I just read where the scrimmage from Friday at 5 p.m. may change to 8:00 a.m. Saturday against Scott at Dixie. I will try and confirm that. JD

Just heard the scrimmage between Lloyd and Scott will be played on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Lloyd and not at Dixie on Friday nite. JD

Just heard the scrimmage between Lloyd and Scott will be played on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Lloyd and not at Dixie on Friday nite. JD

I don't blame them with the heat the way it is.

 

The coaching staff is top notch. No wonder there is so much interest.

Mike Yeagle - HC and defense. (Prior HC at Beechwood)

Roy Lucas jr. - OC (previous Lloyd HC and Asst to Yeagle at Beechwood)

Tim Hobbs - assist. coach (Previously OC for CCH)

 

It don't get much better than that. What's Lynn doing these days? I wonder if he'll show up there too eventually.:laugh: :laugh: Probably not though, I'd bet it conflicts with his tee time.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.