Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd's staff

Featured Replies

Coach Yeagle has hired an old veteran out of retirement, Coach Tim Hobbs. What a great addition for Lloyd. He will be the QB's coach as he coached some great ones at CCH winning, I think, 4/5 state championships while doing so.

 

Tim is not only a great coach but a great person and will get all he can out of the players at Lloyd. Welcome back to high school football.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt agree with you more!!! He'd be a great addition to any staff!! Lloyd happens to be his alma mater!

I have heard that Coach Lynn Ray will be coaching LB's as well.

I have heard that Coach Lynn Ray will be coaching LB's as well.

Are you serious or pulling our leg?????

Are you serious or pulling our leg?????

 

I would not be surprised at all. With Coach Hobbs already onboard, I see it as at least a 50/50 proposition.

  • Author
I have heard that Coach Lynn Ray will be coaching LB's as well.

 

Amazing, something gets posted in all seriousness(Hobbs) and then comes along a jokester. Coach Ray will not be coaching LB's.

Amazing, something gets posted in all seriousness(Hobbs) and then comes along a jokester. Coach Ray will not be coaching LB's.

 

Its my understanding that Coach Ray has helped some staffs out since he retired. Is not an impossibilty. I have no clue if this particular case is true or not.

Will Coach Cooley return?

 

Does he have any connections with Yeagle other than coaching with Lucas who coached under Mike at Bwood? Last I heard he left to devote more time to his growing family.

I have heard about Coach Ray from a fairly good source. We will see.

Just a thought do you think Yeagle still has "it" and will be able to repeat his success he had at Beechwood?????

Great hire in Tim Hobbs :ylsuper: :ylsuper: He is a great addition to the staff

Lloyd is lucky to get him, no one loves football more or is dedicated to getting players ready for a game or life...:thumb: :thumb:

Great to see talented coaches getting together with a common goal. Can't wait..........what a good group:

 

:dancingpa

  • Author
I have heard about Coach Ray from a fairly good source. We will see.

 

Allow me to put all the rumors to rest as I feel my source is better than your source, Coach Ray will not be coaching at Lloyd next yr.

Allow me to put all the rumors to rest as I feel my source is better than your source, Coach Ray will not be coaching at Lloyd next yr.

 

Reading between the lines, I trust your source.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.