Everything posted by DKAK42
-
Dayton/Bellevue Predictions
I like Dayton in a close one.
-
Dayton 42 Lloyd 14
I give Dayton credit they played a great game. Good job and good luck.
-
Bellevue's Ed (Mr. Ed) Hausfeld passes away
Our prayers go out to the family and friends of Mr. Ed.
-
Holy Cross/ Lloyd Predictions
Not too sure but I heard its still something medical
-
Yeagle out another week?
I agree. I just hope the kids understand they still have to play no matter who is on the sidelines. Good luck JUGGS and Get well soon Coach.:thumb:
-
Simon Kenton/Boone County Predictions
I heard #40 Jordon Wilson is not playing and is is one of the best players on the SK football team. Is a key player on that defense, teams have to double team him and that allows the linebackers to be free and him blocking out of the backfield is huge. I think SK wins in a close one.
-
Holy Cross/ Lloyd Predictions
I heard the same thing. I'm still goig with the Juggs.:dancingpa
-
Simon Kenton 18 Ryle 10
Congrats to all the guys. My friend who is a coach for Ryle told me that #40 Jordon Wilson was the best player on the field last night for SK but it sounds like they had a few. Good Luck guys.
-
Newport at Lloyd Predictions
Is it true that Arkansas Brewer quit Newport?
-
Newport at Lloyd Predictions
They held the #1 team in 1A to 20 points.
-
Ryle @ Simon Kenton Predictions
I think Simon could keep it close if the coach lets them
-
LCA 52 Lloyd Memorial 32
I totally agree
-
Newport at Lloyd Predictions
Lloyd by 14
-
LCA/Lloyd Memorial Predictions
Lloyd by 10
-
Lloyd at Beechwood Predictions
With Coach Yeagle going against the Tigers, gives the JUGGS a little extra push to play hard for there new coach. I know the Tigers are tough. I hope to see a Great Game. Go JUGGS.
-
Fastest Players?
I've seen this kid run and he is fast. Is he a junior?
-
Who will surprise?
I've heard campbell looks good. Good luck to the camels.
-
NKY Rankings : Pre-Season
1-Birds 2-Raiders 3-Tigers 4-Blue Colonels 5-Red Colonels 6-Rebels 7-Breds 8-Pioneers 9-Juggs 10-Camels
-
Scott/Lloyd Scrimmage
Smith, Addington, Flaherty just to name a few. I was told they got in a little trouble.:devil:
-
2007 Lloyd
I was told that Gregory is taking over at QB and French is going to end. Smith and Addington at RB and WR. Russell and Baggot at DB. I don't know if this is concrete i'm just going by what i was told from some of the players. If i hear for sure I'll be posting.
-
2007 Lloyd
I agree and the kids that are playing ball are very eager and hungry to play ball for this coaching staff. This should be a very exciting year GOOD LUCK GUYS:dancingpa
-
Lloyd's staff
I heard he has been approached but no decision has been made.
-
Ludlow 54 Lloyd 38
I agree panthers played a great game inside and #32 didn't even have to jump to block shots or gain rebounds. Lloyd was just out matched down inside.
-
Talent or coaching? Or both?
When you win athletes will come to play. Lloyd has always lost kids from the lion peewee program, and alot of those kids was to Beechwood. Maybe now these kids stay and we might start picking up few extra.
-
Great night for NKY football (3 for 3)
We kind of get used to having a 1A and 3A team in it, and now have a shot for a 4A team also. Good luck to all teams from NKY.