Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Boone County Predictions

Game Result 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Game Result

    • Boone in a close game
      43%
      36
    • Boone in a blowout
      26%
      22
    • SK in a close game
      29%
      24
    • SK in a blowout
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Simon Kenton Pioneers travel to Boone County to take on the Rebels in a showdown to see who will remain undefeated in NKY 6A district play. The winner will have a stranglehold on the number 1 seed come playoff time.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneers have a pretty good run defense and no doubt will key on Farris. Seems like the Rebels have trouble with their passing game so Boone won't put up many points. On the other hand, the Pioneers do not have a high powered offense so SK won't score much either. Might come down to a field goal or mistake. I' take Boone at home 14-10.

SK and BC have played some close games latley, I think the key for the Neers is stopping possible big plays through the air. Farris will get his 30 carries as he did in '06 but BC had quite a few big passing plays on third downs that really hurt SK.

SK in a close one with "Big Mo" on their side.

I'm pickin the Rebels!

Boone County has to run the ball with success in this one to win. SK is tough on the run though. SK passing game might be the key. Boone is average against the pass and that might be the key match-up. Then again if they can't move it, turnovers might decide this one.

This game could go wither way. I am going to go with Boone Co only because I think they will rebound from their loss to Owensboro and want to prove that they are better than what they showed on Saturday.

This game could go wither way. I am going to go with Boone Co only because I think they will rebound from their loss to Owensboro and want to prove that they are better than what they showed on Saturday.

 

Have you seen SK lately?

Simon Kenton is playing great as of lately and they seem to be on a mission. This will be a very close game and I think Simon Kenton's defense will be able to contain Farris. Simon Kenton has a very good line to compete with Boone and the linebackers fly to the ball. If Boone can make the plays throught the air they can win this game. If they don't I will take SK 21 Boone 10

Im going to take Boone by two touchdowns in this one. Even though SK is said to have a good run defense, I doubt they will be as fast as owensboro. The speed was what caused the rebels so many problems. I see Farris getting back on track with two scores and 180+yards.

SK 27-24 in a barnburner just like the last time the Pioneers went to Florence.They do need to slow Farris down a bit to get a win.

Should be a close one, I just don't see the Pioneers slowing down Farris.

 

Boone 20 SK 17

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.