• Boone in a close game
    • Boone in a blowout
    • SK in a close game
    • SK in a blowout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneers have a pretty good run defense and no doubt will key on Farris. Seems like the Rebels have trouble with their passing game so Boone won't put up many points. On the other hand, the Pioneers do not have a high powered offense so SK won't score much either. Might come down to a field goal or mistake. I' take Boone at home 14-10.

SK and BC have played some close games latley, I think the key for the Neers is stopping possible big plays through the air. Farris will get his 30 carries as he did in '06 but BC had quite a few big passing plays on third downs that really hurt SK.

Simon Kenton is playing great as of lately and they seem to be on a mission. This will be a very close game and I think Simon Kenton's defense will be able to contain Farris. Simon Kenton has a very good line to compete with Boone and the linebackers fly to the ball. If Boone can make the plays throught the air they can win this game. If they don't I will take SK 21 Boone 10

Im going to take Boone by two touchdowns in this one. Even though SK is said to have a good run defense, I doubt they will be as fast as owensboro. The speed was what caused the rebels so many problems. I see Farris getting back on track with two scores and 180+yards.