• Boone in a close game
    • Boone in a blowout
    • SK in a close game
    • SK in a blowout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have an outside shot at winning based on a tiebreak situation if they lose and then Ryle beats Boone?

Today, Boone and Ryle would be in front of SK in a tie-breaker.

If Boone beats Henry Clay and/or Madison Central and ends up in a 3-way tie, they'll most likely be the #1.

SK could end up 3rd.

I'm predicting a 3-way tie.

It used to be based on the amount of wins outside of the region. Thats how SK got into the playoffs in 2005, however for some reason I believe the tiebreaker has changed.

Its not "outside of the region." Its any 4 teams that you've beaten besides the teams you're tied with.

I heard #40 Jordon Wilson is not playing and is is one of the best players on the SK football team. Is a key player on that defense, teams have to double team him and that allows the linebackers to be free and him blocking out of the backfield is huge. I think SK wins in a close one.

Boone might win but Farris won't have 100 yards..

I honestly don't think any team in the state could hold Farris under 100 yards this year, he already has 1000 yards, whats the state record for rushing yards in a season. The scary thing is he is a better baseball player.

I honestly don't think any team in the state could hold Farris under 100 yards this year, he already has 1000 yards, whats the state record for rushing yards in a season. The scary thing is he is a better baseball player.

3,361 yards by Frank Jones of Bath County in 1969.

http://http://www.khsaa.org/records/football/statefootballindividualrecords.pdf

I think it would a tall task to hold him under 100 yds.

I wouldn't worry he's pretty far off, he's not even going to be the all time leading rusher at his own school.