Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JC Alumni 76

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JC Alumni 76

  1. The Rock is awful quiet! The predictions thread was full of action. Congrats to Wayne on the win.
  2. What a game! Thanks for the updates!
  3. 5 Raceland 3 Harlan County 3 Tates Creek 1 South Warren 1 Daviess County 1 Doss 1 Mercer County 1 Glasgow 1 Highlands 1 Knox Central Tiebreaker: 56
  4. 7 Raceland 5 Glasgow 3 Knox Central 2 South Warren 1 Highlands Tiebreaker: Knox Central
  5. 5 Harlan County 3 Greenup County 3 Mercer County 1 Dixie Heights 1 North Hardin 1 Fleming County 1 South Warren 1 Meade County 1 Henry Clay 1 Rockcastle County TB: 47
  6. 7 Dixie Heights 5 Taylor County 3 Madisonville-North Hopkins 2 Hopkinsville 1 Fleming County Tiebreaker: Taylor County
  7. I voted Belfry, Boyle, Corbin, and Central. I would also say that the only class I would put 4A over is 1A and that is dang close.
  8. Thanks to all especially gchs_uk9 for always being so quick and prompt about getting the results out!
  9. That’s how you want to close out the regular season!
  10. Basically what I expected. JC has no one with the speed to stay with Hunter. Once he has daylight, it’s over. Congrats Pirates on a well earned victory. JC is not trending in the right direction.
  11. Will there be a live stream of these games like in years past?
  12. 7 West Jessamine 5 Wayne County 3 Southwestern 2 Clark County 1 Rockcastle County Tiebreaker: Southwestern
  13. Great post! And Amen to this!
  14. I'm almost certain JC lost one in the first half. I know the play in which you are referring to, I didn't have a good view of it.
  15. Poor choice of wording. This is what I was eluding to.
  16. The 2 late fumbles were strips by Ashland from what I could tell. JC was sloppy with the ball all night though. The first drive of the game the QB missed 2 pitches to the RB that JC was lucky to recover. I think all in total JC had 6 fumbles and lost 4. Ashland appeared to want it more. Can’t take that away from them. I still think JC is a better team, but you can’t prove it by the scoreboard.
  17. Personally, I would put Paintsville at 2. They have beaten the best teams their side of the bracket. I haven’t seen KCD, but the Tigers have performed well against a solid schedule.
  18. I didn’t know this. Interesting to see how it will impact the games.
  19. All the games I’ve been to, there were just 5. Not sure why you’d have 7 at a HS game?
  20. Honestly, before last weeks performance, I would have said JC would get taken to the woodshed in this game. After losing to Ashland, I think they’ll play more motivated, but still not sure it’s enough. I’m taking the Pirates at home by a TD.
  21. Any info on the games today at Bryan Station? In particular Johnson County’s 7th and 8th grade teams.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.