Eastern Kentucky Regional Results (Week #11) - Sponsored by Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce

gchs_uk9

Our Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest is Sponsored by Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce

Redneck Hipster.jpg

Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce is a locally based out of Ashland and Newport, Kentucky specializing in unique, quality hot sauces. We pride ourselves on the use of fresh ingredients with no preservatives while providing top shelf products. Our signature sauces sauces are Habanero, Jalapeno, Garlic Habanero, and Pineapple-Mango Habanero. Our love for all things spicy began when we came together as a core group of friends while attending Northern Kentucky University. We would love for you to try out our hot sauces and to follow us on our social media sites at Facebook (Redneck-Hipster Hot Sauce - Home | Facebook), Twitter (Redneck Hipster HS (@RedneckHipstrHS) on Twitter), and Instragram (Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce (@redneckhipsterhotsauce) • Instagram photos and videos)

Here are the results for this week's Eastern Kentucky Regional contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners click HERE to claim your prize: http://bluegrasspreps.com/new-member-introduction/contest-prizes-updated-299747.html

Week 11 Contest Game Results

Betsy Layne 53 Jenkins 0

Paintsville 38 Fleming County 6

Corbin 36 Knox Central 21

Belfry 35 Johnson Central 19

Raceland 26 Russell 14

Our contestants finished the season with a bang as eight members posted perfect scores. Three entries had the winning score tiebreaker which sent us to time of post. Our final winner of the season is... @16thBBall Fan

Week 11 Contest Scores (check yours to ensure I made no mistakes!)

18 16thBBall Fan (Betsy Layne; post #3)

18 All State Baseball (Betsy Layne; post #5)

18 sealedpower (Betsy Layne; post #8)

18 JC Alumni 76

18 DevilMayCare

18 mcpapa

18 Black and Blue

18 Randy Parker

17 dmh115

17 MNCM

17 WESTSIDE

17 2-3-Zone

17 Czar

16 newarkcatholicfan

15 plantmanky

15 eaglepride924

15 Rebelstat

13 LCDAWGS19

10 kygirl

Eastern Kentucky Contest Final Season Standings

161 @JC Alumni 76

153 DevilMayCare

150 WESTSIDE

149 mcpapa

145 Randy Parker

144 plantmanky

136 2-3-Zone

136 Czar

135 newarkcatholicfan

133 All State Baseball

132 dmh115

130 16thBBall Fan

125 Rebelstat

123 MNCM

122 LCDAWGS19

121 Black and Blue

117 eaglepride924

115 sealedpower

102 kygirl

98 HSfootballfan18

85 ATLCat

82 Rebel

75 BigEyeInTheSky

71 SnottieDrippen

68 NEERFAN

66 coldweatherfan

62 SmashMouth17

61 winterweather

48 Jumper_Dad

24 tackle trap

18 Pete W

15 The Dream Machine

15 zebraman

14 Motivation

13 stick1

11 Morehead State

10 TOMCATS1990

8 Call It Like It Is

Thank you to all of the posters who competed in the contest over the course of the season. Every team in eastern Kentucky (all of the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th regions, plus some from the 10th and 12th) was in the contest at least once during the season and some multiple times.

There were 38 members who participated at least once and most of you tried your hand every week. I feel like I know you simply through your predictions! I hope you come back again next season to see how well you know eastern Kentucky high school football!