Everything posted by JC Alumni 76
-
Wayne County 38 Rockcastle County 24
The Rock is awful quiet! The predictions thread was full of action. Congrats to Wayne on the win.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Glasgow Updates
What a game! Thanks for the updates!
- 2017 King of the Carpet All Comers Contest Round 2 - $100 Overall Prize
-
Regional Playoff Contest (Invitees Only) Week 2
7 Raceland 5 Glasgow 3 Knox Central 2 South Warren 1 Highlands Tiebreaker: Knox Central
- 2017 King of the Carpet Contest Round 1 - ($100 Overall Prize)
-
Regional Playoff Contest (Invitees Only)
7 Dixie Heights 5 Taylor County 3 Madisonville-North Hopkins 2 Hopkinsville 1 Fleming County Tiebreaker: Taylor County
-
Holmes at #2 Ashland (4A First Round)
Ashland big in this one.
-
How many 3A teams could win 4A this season?
I voted Belfry, Boyle, Corbin, and Central. I would also say that the only class I would put 4A over is 1A and that is dang close.
-
Greenup County at Bourbon County (4A First Round)
Greenup takes this one by 2 TDs.
- Eastern Kentucky Regional Results (Week #11) - Sponsored by Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce
-
Lexington/CKY Regional Football Contest Results - Week 11
That’s how you want to close out the regular season!
-
Belfry 35 Johnson Central 19
Basically what I expected. JC has no one with the speed to stay with Hunter. Once he has daylight, it’s over. Congrats Pirates on a well earned victory. JC is not trending in the right direction.
-
2017 KYMSFA State Championships
Will there be a live stream of these games like in years past?
-
Lexington/CKY Regional Football Contest - Week 11
7 West Jessamine 5 Wayne County 3 Southwestern 2 Clark County 1 Rockcastle County Tiebreaker: Southwestern
- Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #11) - Sponsored by Redneck Hipster Hot Sauce
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
Great post! And Amen to this!
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
I'm almost certain JC lost one in the first half. I know the play in which you are referring to, I didn't have a good view of it.
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
Poor choice of wording. This is what I was eluding to.
-
Ashland 21 Johnson Central 18
The 2 late fumbles were strips by Ashland from what I could tell. JC was sloppy with the ball all night though. The first drive of the game the QB missed 2 pitches to the RB that JC was lucky to recover. I think all in total JC had 6 fumbles and lost 4. Ashland appeared to want it more. Can’t take that away from them. I still think JC is a better team, but you can’t prove it by the scoreboard.
-
3A/4A Game of the Week: 3A #1 Belfry vs. 4A #3 Johnson Central
Go Berry!
-
Paintsville 32 Raceland 18
Personally, I would put Paintsville at 2. They have beaten the best teams their side of the bracket. I haven’t seen KCD, but the Tigers have performed well against a solid schedule.
-
7 Officials
I didn’t know this. Interesting to see how it will impact the games.
-
7 Officials
All the games I’ve been to, there were just 5. Not sure why you’d have 7 at a HS game?
-
3A/4A Game of the Week: 3A #1 Belfry vs. 4A #3 Johnson Central
Honestly, before last weeks performance, I would have said JC would get taken to the woodshed in this game. After losing to Ashland, I think they’ll play more motivated, but still not sure it’s enough. I’m taking the Pirates at home by a TD.
-
2017 KYMSFA MSFB Playoffs
Any info on the games today at Bryan Station? In particular Johnson County’s 7th and 8th grade teams.