Everything posted by FamilyTradition
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
That team got beat by Elder that year but beat a very good Boyle twice. They had a ton of talent on that 2004 team.
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
It could be, jury still out.
-
Boyle County to step down to 3A next year?
That just may happen! Heard talk that the Bird's "might" get moved back to 3a after 2010. Has to do with Cooper being a 5a school.
-
Will Bardo Injury
There must have been a breach of patient/doctor prevliges(sp). I know this info wasn't public.
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
Read my earlier post about playing in the GCL, we can't compete on a weekly basis. We did beat X every phase of the game. I didn't say we could play with Byrnes and STA! And yes I think we would of beat your Cards!:scared:
-
How would Trinity and St X fare in the OKI-CL (Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Catholic League)
Trinity might be winless in league play. X might win a couple.
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
You don't think it's the Super Bowl for every team that plays the Bird's? National televised game and your kid's weren't ready to play?
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
They just didn't have the skilled players from the past. I think they have some young talent coming though.
-
Would Highlands Rather play in the GCL or in Kentucky?
Week in, week out, we just don't have the number of player's to compete at this level. If you ever look back at previous games against the Cincy schools ,Dale has a good enough game plan to compete but the fatigue factor comes into play. This year with the 2 platoon system in place it allowed him to play for 4 qtr's. Great win but I get more excited beating CovCath. It's a every year game that decides who usually goes to state. I know it hasn't been much lately but it seems that CovCath is making a better showing of late.
-
Dixie 36 Highlands 28 (JV)
Thx
-
Saint Xavier 32 Trinity 7
I picked X, but I didn't think it would be this bad. Is Trinity that bad or just playing the wrong personel. I saw the Cincy St X- Trinity game and it just doesn't look like Trinity from recent years.
-
Trinity vs St X updates
Is the game over?
-
Dixie 36 Highlands 28 (JV)
I bet Pike sleep's well tonight after playing 2 games in less than 24 hours.
-
Dixie 36 Highlands 28 (JV)
Who were the Qb's for both teams?
-
Cincinnati St. Xavier, OH 17 Elder, OH 7
Yes they do play a tough schedule. I'm just glad the Bird's were the weak link in that schedule. Maybe they overlooked the Birds? Maybe the Birds are better than you thought?
-
Highlands 52 Dixie Heights 9
Good win Bird's! Get rested up this week and then get ready for the blue colonels.
-
Mr. Football after 5 weeks
Nice stats! What kind of stats would Collinsworth have averaging 27 carries a game?
-
Who's #1 ... cast your vote
Let me get this straight, when St x beat's Trinity this weekend that should make them #1. Then when Trinity wins in December they will be #1. :isurrender:
-
NKY Pride in Highlands? Is Ernst Correct?
Great post! Where were you 4 pages ago?
-
NKY Pride in Highlands? Is Ernst Correct?
Somebody win's state every year. Highlands doesn't beat a school of the caliber of X very often.
-
NKY Pride in Highlands? Is Ernst Correct?
I believe you hit the nail on the head with this post. To be honest, I wanted Cincy X to beat Lou. X and Trinity. I wanted the Birds to be the one's upsetting the Bombers.
-
Is there any question that Highlands is #1 regardless of class?
Phil Simms is going to be the Qb. Didn't you see him at the game last week.:laugh:
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
Why don't you wait until the family find's out what is wrong and then maybe someone will post something ! I don't think they are lying.
-
Highlands/Dixie Heights Predictions
Is it the Super Bowl for CovCath?:isurrender:
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
I just wished the JV players got in the game! It seemed that a few poster's thought they would be seeing a lot of action in the second half.