Everything posted by RNCSportsaholic
-
Fastpitch: When Will They Move the Mound Back?
It seems that if a team has a great pticher, no matter how bad the rest of the team is, that team will still be in every game because the pitcher will get 12+ stikeouts.
-
Paintsville 4 Ironton, OH 2
He has racked up a high number of K's so far this season.
-
They just ruined it for the BIG guys
What if the pass is thrown backwards? EX: A team is one the 5 yd line (close to scoring) and the tackle cathes the ball on the 7yd line (QB throws the ball backwards to him)? This is not a forward pass.
-
Would football players do well in a race?
Sounds great, but this was a team event, so its hard to tell who would win in a head to head race. Glad to see him and all the other Tigers doing well on the track.
-
Pikeville 10 Pike Central 8
You are talking about Pike Co loses, correct?
-
Would football players do well in a race?
Stu has a nice long stride and can really move. I noticed his speed last year on the football field when he caught several players from behind. This kid has a motor that never quits running. As for who would win between them, IDK. Let's line them up and see!
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
yes, he has coached at Paintsville since around 1998 (maybe longer than that.) Coached at Pikeville College for one year.
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
Jim Tom Allen was named head coach yesterday. :dancingpa Great choice IMO. I know I can't wait for practice to start! Congraduations Coach Allen.
-
Pikeville 11 Sheldon Clark 1 (4 1/2 innings)
Who will pitch for Pikeville in the finals?
-
Belfry 25 Belfry 19
:lol: That just shows how good of a coach you all have! He can adjust to his personel with the very best of them.
-
Belfry 25 Belfry 19
Belfry? Shotgun? Passes?
-
Who is going to be the best quarterback in the state next year??
Easy now..:lol: 20-14 isn't exactly a "drilling."
-
Who is going to be the best quarterback in the state next year??
:thumb: Hopefully he will improve even more in his last go around. It's amazing he has been able to perform so well after going through 3 different offensive systems in his first 3 years and next year will make it 4 for 4.
-
Top Teams in the 15th?
I don't think that many has them as the favorites last year or the year before. However, this year was different, but they still have a few more years to improve.
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
:thumb:
-
What are some of the best High School individual performances that you have seen?
1996- VanHoose of Paintsville vs Lex Cath. in the semi-finals of the Sweet 16. He had 29 points in the blow out win over the heavily favored Knights. Oh, yeah he also accounted for 27 rebounds. :scared: He out rebounded the Knights by himself.
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
WOW! Didn't see this one coming. I had heard rumors, but in a small town crazy things spread quickly. Hopefully, Paintsville will hire a coach that will continue to build upon the success that Coach LeMaster and Coach Runyon had in the past few years.
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
All I will say is that Coach Runyon will have a plan of action and that Paintsville will be left in good hands. I had a great ecperience last year helping the team and would like to thank Coach Runyon for giving me opportunity.
-
Who will be the next Head Coach at Paintsville?
Coach Runyon has stepped down as HC for football, but will still coach basketball.
-
Sweet 16 advice for mountain region players/coaches
I know it is easy to lump all the mountain schools together, but some do travel outside their area to play teams. Paintsville has been not just all over the state but literally all over the nation. In the past 10 years Paintsville has been to Las Vegas, Florida, Delaware, South Carolina, Georgia, St. Louis, ect...Also, the Paintsville Hoops Classic brings in teams from all over the nation and state to play and PHS has played in the 5/3 a couple of times in this span.
-
Apollo 57 PRP 53
Is this the same Apollo that played in the Paintsville Hoops Classic? I thought they were a solid team, but state-finalists? "Who knew?"
-
Landon Slone to JBS?
I found this on another board and though this might shine a little light on the subject. Here is a quote from Landon Slone. This is Landon Slone. First of all, I would like to start out by saying I really hate rumors. In no way am I ever leaving Paintsville, heck I wish I would've been down here my whole life. How this rumor came about is beyond me. I love the people of Paintsville and its surrundings. My Great-Grandfather and my Grandfather attended Paintsville High School. I love this school and I love the basketball program. I love my coach and all my friends down here. Quote that this rumor/LIE is completely false! - Landon Slone
-
Landon Slone to JBS?
I doubt he leaves Paintsville, and I seriously doubt he leaves to go to a place that would just use him as a pick man.
-
Shelby Valley 59 Belfry 53
They are sorta like UNC this year(lost many star players but are playing right and the best time.)
-
Johnson Central 65 BetsyLayne 61 OT
Congrats, survive and advance.