Apollo 57 PRP 53

Do you believe in unlikely?!?!?

Cinderella moves on to play in the championship. Apollo has never been before, they'll be meeting J-Town, who likewise have never been to the finals, or anywhere beyond the first round before this year for that matter.

Someone is going to bring home their first state title.

Do you believe in unlikely?!?!?

Cinderella moves on to play in the championship. Apollo has never been before, they'll be meeting J-Town, who likewise have never been to the finals, or anywhere beyond the first round before this year for that matter.

Someone is going to bring home their first state title.

Dragonfire, thanks for the updates during the game!!

It's not quite midnight yet. :D

Terrance Johnson had a great game off the bench. Some of you will probably remember his Dad, Arlando Johnson, who played for Apollo in the Sweet Sixteen in 1988 and 1990. He later played for EKU, and is currently an assistant coach for Apollo.

Loved the games, but I couldn't believe how small the crowd was for these morning match ups. Two years ago for the morning session when Mason Co played Scott Co and Warren Central played CovCath, Rupp was packed....Today sadly, I don't think there were but a thousand or so fans in the upper deck watching... I asked my usher in my section if she had ever seen such a small crowd for a Saturday Semi-final, and she said no.

Congrats to all four teams and I am rooting for Apollo big time, as at least CovCath can say that they played and lost to the best.......