Apollo 57 PRP 53

Apollo's style of play is ugly but effective... I don't really think that they are overall better teams than CCH, Mason, or PRP, but they impose their style and run their game plan to near perfection... I thought they were in trouble when PRP cut it to one but then a bucket and Crutcher fouled out and that was it... With the patience that Apollo shows on O any lead they get on you might as well be doulbled and every posession is twice as valuable...

Apollo's style of play is ugly but effective... I don't really think that they are overall better teams than CCH, Mason, or PRP, but they impose their style and run their game plan to near perfection... I thought they were in trouble when PRP cut it to one but then a bucket and Crutcher fouled out and that was it... With the patience that Apollo shows on O any lead they get on you might as well be doulbled and every posession is twice as valuable...

Coaching baby, coaching. Hopper is the man!:ylsuper:

Eagles are going to torch :flame::banana: tonight

:thumb: Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Loved the games, but I couldn't believe how small the crowd was for these morning match ups. Two years ago for the morning session when Mason Co played Scott Co and Warren Central played CovCath, Rupp was packed....Today sadly, I don't think there were but a thousand or so fans in the upper deck watching... I asked my usher in my section if she had ever seen such a small crowd for a Saturday Semi-final, and she said no.

Congrats to all four teams and I am rooting for Apollo big time, as at least CovCath can say that they played and lost to the best.......

The Lexington team is out, that probably has something to do with it. Scott Co. was 8th region but is still really close to Lexington.

I still can't believe Apollo won the 3rd region... now all of a sudden they are playing for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP?? How crazy is March Madness. Cinderella lives to play the last game of the hs basketball season.

The 3rd Region Championship was an outstanding game where Apollo beat us in THREE overtimes! All I can say is what I have said every game of the Sweet Sixteen: Way to go Apollo Eagles!!! Keep representing the 3rd Region like you are!!! You are a great bunch of boys and best of luck, we back home in the 3rd are pulling for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!