Landon Slone to JBS?

The biggest talk I have heard at the Sweet 16 is that Landon Slone has told people at the tourney that he is transferring to June Buchanan. If he does JBS would be an instant contender for at least an ALL A Title. JBS would have 3 guards that averaged 62 points a game last year.

If it did happen this would be the best team to come out of the mountains in a long time. Besides these three guards they would probably start a 6'10" center and possibly a 6'6" forward at the other spot.

The biggest talk I have heard at the Sweet 16 is that Landon Slone has told people at the tourney that he is transferring to June Buchanan. If he does JBS would be an instant contender for at least an ALL A Title. JBS would have 3 guards that averaged 62 points a game last year.

Where is he transferring from? (region) where is June Buchanan?

Where is he transferring from? (region) where is June Buchanan?

If this were to happen he would be transferring from Paintsville (15th Region) to JBS (14th Region) located in Pippa Passes (Basically Alice Llyod College)

Could be just what June B. needed to get over the hump and move to the front of the 14th. Watchout 14th if this happen and June B. uses him as a scorer and the player he is instead of just a pick for Stepp.

I doubt he leaves Paintsville, and I seriously doubt he leaves to go to a place that would just use him as a pick man.

I doubt he leaves Paintsville, and I seriously doubt he leaves to go to a place that would just use him as a pick man.

I agree but just thinking about the "what if" factor on this rumor. I dont think the Stepp's are going to make him their go to guy and move Clark to back up guy. "if " he does come and everything worked out just fine and dandy, then no doubt this would improve June B.'s chances at the All A and even the at large region.

I am hearing that JBS is playing in the 5th/3rd,wymt, and possibly the KIng of the Bluegrass. This would be good exposure for him for college. JBS will be the preseason favorite in the 14th without him and with him this would be something to see.....

I am hearing that JBS is playing in the 5th/3rd,wymt, and possibly the KIng of the Bluegrass. This would be good exposure for him for college. JBS will be the preseason favorite in the 14th without him and with him this would be something to see.....

In whose poll is JBS number one in the 14 th

I found this on another board and though this might shine a little light on the subject. Here is a quote from Landon Slone.

This is Landon Slone. First of all, I would like to start out by saying I really hate rumors. In no way am I ever leaving Paintsville, heck I wish I would've been down here my whole life. How this rumor came about is beyond me. I love the people of Paintsville and its surrundings. My Great-Grandfather and my Grandfather attended Paintsville High School. I love this school and I love the basketball program. I love my coach and all my friends down here. Quote that this rumor/LIE is completely false! - Landon Slone

I found this on another board and though this might shine a little light on the subject. Here is a quote from Landon Slone.

This is Landon Slone. First of all, I would like to start out by saying I really hate rumors. In no way am I ever leaving Paintsville, heck I wish I would've been down here my whole life. How this rumor came about is beyond me. I love the people of Paintsville and its surrundings. My Great-Grandfather and my Grandfather attended Paintsville High School. I love this school and I love the basketball program. I love my coach and all my friends down here. Quote that this rumor/LIE is completely false! - Landon Slone

CASE CLOSED