What are some of the best High School individual performances that you have seen?

A few that I have seen are:

February 27, 2004, Mason County's Chris Lofton scores 54 points against Pendleton County on his own senior night. He also broke the school record for points that night.

February 6, 1999, Paris' Chez Marks scores 50+ @ Pendleton County during a regular season game. It looked to me that he didn't even break a sweat.

March 22, 2003, Mason County guard Chris Lofton hits nine 3's against Louisville Ballard in the state's biggest HS event. He had 39 for the game.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lofton nearly single handedly dismantling a 6 point Trinity lead in the last 30 seconds of the game and multiple overtimes to take Mason to the State Championship. I don't know the exact count on his score but remember seeing those last two threes and just thinking about what it would be like to be a rock at that point in time...:creepy: .... Probably the most memborable high school game I have seen...:thumb: :thumb:

Jan. 27, 2006 - Cody Gilbert dropped 46 in the All A semi-finals for Wolfe Co. The first 2 - 3 minutes of the 4th quarter were unbelievable as he was just pulling up from all over the court and scoring. Without a doubt, it was as impressive as anything i have ever seen.

In 2004, Daniel Dillon for North Laurel (now at Arizona) had a huge triple double against Somerset. If I remember correctly, he had 38 points, 19 rebounds and 18 assists and completely dominated the entire game. My numbers may be slightly off, but needless to say he was impressive!

A few that I have seen are:

March 22, 2003, Mason County guard Chris Lofton hits nine 3's against Louisville Ballard in the state's biggest HS event. He had 39 for the game.

This was a great game, if was Lofton and noone close to him in this one.

I would also put Antwon Barbours' game in the 2nd half againest Male ,led by Larr O' Bannon that played at Louisville. E-town was down 18 at half and Antwon brought them back himself. I'm not for sure how many he had but seems like it was 31.

Yeah this was at A-Town if I remember right. So he went 12-44 from the field and got the home town calls and went to the line 25 times.

No it was at Carroll Co. He went to the line 20 times because he was being double and triple teamed in the lane and still was making baskets with the foul. Contrary to popular belief he never shot more than 20-25 times in a game.

Lamont Sleets, Eminence vs. Grant Co., 1979 8th Region 1st Round

Sleets scored 47 in a 60-59 loss to the eventual regional champion. In fact Grant's only loss before the Sweet 16 was a 1 point home loss to Eminence.

They also lost to eventual state champ Lafayette in the first round of the state tournament to finish at 33-2.