Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 25 Belfry 19

Featured Replies

Good scrimmage, especially for some of our younger guys.

 

They looked better than I expected and I saw some pretty hard hitting for a spring scrimmage.

 

It's always nice when the Pirates win. :D

I'm trying to figure out if it was an upset or if you guys just scheduled yourselves an easy win ;)

 

Do you have your pre season scrimmages set yet?

 

Woody Jr

I have to say that Bowe looked good from the shotgun tonight. He has a very nice arm. The passes were right there.

 

The hitting was impressive too. I'm getting more and more ready for August every minute.

I have to say that Bowe looked good from the shotgun tonight. He has a very nice arm. The passes were right there.

 

The hitting was impressive too. I'm getting more and more ready for August every minute.

 

Belfry? Shotgun? Passes?

Belfry? Shotgun? Passes?

 

 

Sure did......someone revive RNC please!!!:D

Sure did......someone revive RNC please!!!:D

 

:lol: That just shows how good of a coach you all have! He can adjust to his personel with the very best of them.

:lol: That just shows how good of a coach you all have! He can adjust to his personel with the very best of them.

 

:thumb: 100% agree!!!!

:lol: That just shows how good of a coach you all have! He can adjust to his personel with the very best of them.

He did it back when I was there we ran a wide open offense because we had a excellent QB to show it off. I dont know though if he will run shot gun or not this year though. It might be a little more open than usualy because we have some good recievers. But our 2 Rb that is returning plays baseball though so that might be why also. I trust him though whatever he does.

I'm trying to figure out if it was an upset or if you guys just scheduled yourselves an easy win ;)

 

Do you have your pre season scrimmages set yet?

 

Woody Jr

Hazard at Hazard and Johnson Central at Home dont know the dates yet.
Hazard at Hazard and Johnson Central at Home dont know the dates yet.

So we arent doing the Morehead scrimage this year? Or could that be the Hazard scrimage? I enjoyed that one always.

Shotgun,Pass, Sounds like the Pirates have been looking at the films from 2005 Region playoffs at Henry R Evans stadium. Sometimes a change is good.

Can't wait till football season. I think the Red Devils will match up again with the Pirates. Good luck in 2006 :fire: :fire: :fire:

Shotgun,Pass, Sounds like the Pirates have been looking at the films from 2005 Region playoffs at Henry R Evans stadium. Sometimes a change is good.

Can't wait till football season. I think the Red Devils will match up again with the Pirates. Good luck in 2006 :fire: :fire: :fire:

I wouldn't change too much because the second half was a total domination and was about another 45 seconds short of another trip to Louisville.

Shotgun,Pass, Sounds like the Pirates have been looking at the films from 2005 Region playoffs at Henry R Evans stadium. Sometimes a change is good.

Can't wait till football season. I think the Red Devils will match up again with the Pirates. Good luck in 2006 :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

 

I'm hoping we can break up that scenario, 78! ;)

One has to have great respect for a coach who builds his game plan around his talent and not his offense or defense.

One has to have great respect for a coach who builds his game plan around his talent and not his offense or defense.

 

 

And all the while able get the most from the talent he has available to build from. While the current season is of primary concern, all players must also be ready for play when the time comes. And coaching is not necessarily only immediate. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.