Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MOUNTAINFOOTBALL

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MOUNTAINFOOTBALL

  1. Paris offensive lineman Chase Dumphord has drawn a scholarship offer from the Cats according to the Cats Pause. Dumphord is listed at 6-7 300 pounds and is the 7th instate player in the 07 class to draw a offer from the Cats. This would be a huge pickup for the Cats...I heard Ohio State and UofL are recruiting him very hard.
  2. I personally hope that Kentucky doesn't go to different classes for baseball...I would like to see the winners of all 16 regions go to a single elimination state tournament like the sweet 16 in basketball. Regardless of classes and numbers Pikeville, Paintsville, and Middlesboro will have 3 of the top programs in the mountians most years.
  3. According Jeff Drummond at the Cats Pause the Cats have offered Rockcastle County offensive/defensive lineman Brad Durham....Durham is the 6th instate player in the 07 class to receive a offer from the Cats.
  4. 1. Danville 2. Newport Central Catholic 3. Mayfield 4. Louisville Holy Cross 5. Beechwood 6. Somerset 7. Pikeville 8. Bardstown 9. Lynn Camp 10. Paintsville
  5. 1st Marshall County 2nd UHA 3rd Owensboro Catholic 4th Warren Central 5th Elizabethtown 6th Doss 7th Ballard 8th Shelby County 9th Holmes 10th Pendleton County 11th Scott County 12th Lincoln County 13th South Laurel 14th Leslie County 15th Pike Central 16th Morgan County Tiebreaker: 13th
  6. Pikeville College should be all over both kids trying to convince them to play college basketball at home.
  7. He was the top defensive prospect in the country.
  8. Congrats Central...I think the Hawks have a chance to bring home their 1st regional title to Buckleys Creek this year. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season...these are the two best teams in Pike County this year IMO.
  9. UK will have several very good instate walkons from what I hear. Gumm will be a Cat...I've heard that Olinger, Guess and Rainey from Henderson County may as well. I'm hoping the WR(Johnson)from Louisville will be a Cat also.
  10. His coach told Jeff Drummond that he thinks that Jefferson can be a big-time WR at the college level. This kid is going to get a lot of offers before he chooses his school...hopefully with the Cats being the first to offer him he will play his college ball for his home state university.
  11. Jeff Drummond at the Cats Pause is reporting that the Cats have offered Duran Jefferson at Holmes...what position does he play? Jefferson is the 4th instate player in the 07 class to get offers from the Cats joining Stuart Hines(Bowling Green), Doug Beaumont(Male) and Vic Anderson(St. X).
  12. Coach Lawson is the top coach in the region. He has as many region titles as the rest of the region combined since he became the head coach at Pikeville.
  13. I loved Paintsville's field...its a nice field to hit on. Football will always be king at Pikeville even though the baseball team has had more success since Lawson took over. Not saying I agree with it but that is the way it is.
  14. Belfry's new field is very nice...Belfry has the best athletic facilities in the mountains IMO. Pike County has 2 of the best baseball fields in EKY in Pikeville and Belfry. Shelby Valley and Pike Central could also have very nice fields but the last time I saw them they needed some work. I actually like the field and layout of the field at Pike Central a lot...its a good place to watch a game. I haven't been to the new field at East Ridge but since it is new I would guess that it is pretty nice or atleast has the potential to be a good field.
  15. Nicest fields I have played at in no order. -Corbin -PRP -Pikeville -Boyd County -Knott Central -Johnson Central -Somerset -Perry Central
  16. Big district win for the Panthers.
  17. Very shocking score to me also...I just saw the score on the khsaa website so I don't know any details.
  18. Big win for the Cavs winning at Letcher Central...Congrats Jenkins.
  19. Greg Maddox used to pitch for the Pikeville Cubs...As far as Johnson Central's field is is very nice IMO and I agree it is the 2nd best in the region behind Pikeville's field.
  20. Come on..I usually always agree with you but the Pikeville student section is no worse or better than any other student section in the area.
  21. His final 2 were UK and UofL...he was pretty high on the Huskers back in the fall though. Congrats to the Cards...a solid pickup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.