Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike Central 52 Pikeville 48

Featured Replies

Lowe didn't have a great game but still had prob. 18-24 pts. Pikeville, well some of there guys need an attitude adjustment, the Honakers and #3. This was a horrible called game with every call going against Lowe that possile could and they let pieville jaw wayyy too much as well, Coach Williams gets a Tech. but not having to sit......

 

 

Very disappointed in the 15th refs.

Closer game than I expected, but it seems like every game I watch I get disappointed with 15th region refs.

Lowe didn't have a great game but still had prob. 18-24 pts. Pikeville, well some of there guys need an attitude adjustment, the Honakers and #3. This was a horrible called game with every call going against Lowe that possile could and they let pieville jaw wayyy too much as well, Coach Williams gets a Tech. but not having to sit......

 

 

Very disappointed in the 15th refs.

You must have had a blue and orange shirt on. They protected Lowe all night! He is the best player in the region but he could have fouled out early. Anyway, great game to watch. Both teams played very hard. I don't think you can say Pikeville needs an attitude adjustment after the effort they gave. Trust me, I have watched them for years, their attitudes are why they are playing so hard every night!!!

I don't know how many times the Refs missed Pike Central taking too many steps. Lowe was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Pikeville's guards got mugged the whole entire game, getting a little forearm everytime they brought the ball up the floor. But, nevertheless, I was quite pleased with the effort Pikeville put forth in this game. It looked like a different team. But, you can still see the inexperience from some of the guards. I think the guards need to be stronger with the ball, and our big guys need to start making the easy buckets.

 

I think Bart Williams is doing a heck of a job thus far this season, with what he has. If he could find a go to guy out there, then this team could make some noise come tourney time. Somebody needs to step up, and lead this team. We need to show teams that we can hit the open 15 footers. In my opinion if Pikeville would've capitalized on some of their easy shots, and not make so many soft passes, then the Panthers would have won tonight.

  • Author
You must have had a blue and orange shirt on. They protected Lowe all night! He is the best player in the region but he could have fouled out early. Anyway, great game to watch. Both teams played very hard. I don't think you can say Pikeville needs an attitude adjustment after the effort they gave. Trust me, I have watched them for years, their attitudes are why they are playing so hard every night!!!

 

 

 

They played hard, but leave the constant jawing at the house Belfry plays hard, no jawing, LCC plays hard, no jawing PC plays hard, no jawing.....and no I had a RED shirt on. :thumb:

They played hard, but leave the constant jawing at the house Belfry plays hard, no jawing, LCC plays hard, no jawing PC plays hard, no jawing.....and no I had a RED shirt on. :thumb:

You are right in that everyone seems to be playing very hard that I have watched in the 15th. I guess I just didn't notice from the cheap seats that Pikeville was jawing. But also don't forget that Williams' is playing a bunch of freshmen and sophomores and if I am not mistaken #2 and #3 are both two of the young ones. He will break them from that bad habit very soon if I were guessing. I did think that Williams' technical fired his team up. It seemed like they were about to fold before he got the T.

I know the Pikeville student fan section is a rude as they come! The tourney they held there I think the Pikeville Invitational, they would yell RUDE remarks at players as they were warming up. If I was a player, I think I would have made a BAD pass while warming up! This kinda behavior to me is ridiculous! I respected alot of those players because I coach against them in football, but seeing "HOW THEY REALLY ACT" sure changed that. I bet if Belfry was warming up you wouldn't see the same kind of action from them! I know they sure didn't say anything to Cov. Holmes when they were warming up, just like I thought they wouldn't when I seen they had to play them!

Pikeville's student section is no better, or worse, than any other school. I was happy to see so many students there and rooting for their team. Pikeville played very hard last night and deserved to get a W, that being said PC had Brad Lowe, and he played a heck of a ball game (27 points) and was the difference in the game. Pikeville's athleticism with Tim Honaker and Chip Davis gave Lowe some problems at times, but he's a good player and he's going to get his points either way.

I was thoroughly impressed with Pikeville senior Tim Champlin last night. He plays so hard and is a phenomenal leader on the court for the Panthers. Champ scored for Pikeville when they needed a bucket, and was a constant force on the glass. But the two things that impress me the most with Tim are his defensive play and his ability to handle the ball anywhere on the court. Keep playing hard guys, and you will get better and create havoc in the district tournament.

I know the Pikeville student fan section is a rude as they come! The tourney they held there I think the Pikeville Invitational, they would yell RUDE remarks at players as they were warming up. If I was a player, I think I would have made a BAD pass while warming up! This kinda behavior to me is ridiculous! I respected alot of those players because I coach against them in football, but seeing "HOW THEY REALLY ACT" sure changed that. I bet if Belfry was warming up you wouldn't see the same kind of action from them! I know they sure didn't say anything to Cov. Holmes when they were warming up, just like I thought they wouldn't when I seen they had to play them!

 

Come on..I usually always agree with you but the Pikeville student section is no worse or better than any other student section in the area.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.