Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Ridge 65 Paintsville 56

Featured Replies

I heard there was some sort of Drama in this game. Not sure what, but I heard cops were called. This is just a rumor, it may be 100% wrong. Anyone know if something out of the ordianry happened? Great win from East Ridge who needed a big win at home.

Paintsville is not playing well at all! They haven't done anything to speak of since the Tiger Hoops Classic! Should be interesting come tourney time!

Is Paintsville overrated?

 

I guess the argument can be made! I think that it is more a case of a team that just isn't playing well. This same team (with less than the talent they have added) beat East Ridge last year? But they just don't seem to be playing as well this year. Paintsville is just an average team right now and can win or lose against almost anyone on a given night!

  • Author
I heard there was some sort of Drama in this game. Not sure what, but I heard cops were called. This is just a rumor, it may be 100% wrong. Anyone know if something out of the ordianry happened? Great win from East Ridge who needed a big win at home.

 

There was a scramble for a jump ball in the 4th quarter that resulted in a technical foul because a 2 players were arguing after the call and they almost fought. Other than that I didnt see anything. I have never heard of the cops being called over pushing ans shoving.

 

Maybe something happened after I left the game... :confused:

Great Win East Ridge !!!!!!!!! :walk: to T-TIME !!!!! Paintsville may have parents talking into there kids ear and to few basketballs to go around ??

Special teams don't crumble when faced with adversity. We will see if this Paintsville team is gonna be special! Congrats to East Ridge.

Paintsville has a chance to bounce back by tournament time, but an opening round loss in their district tournament will only solidify their "sophomore slump."

 

Congrats East Ridge on the win, a team that is bouncing back from some questionable losses as well.

 

Just continues to show the parity in the region. Wouldnt be at all surprised to see a team with a sub .500 record represent the region in the Sweet 16.

Paintsville has a chance to bounce back by tournament time, but an opening round loss in their district tournament will only solidify their "sophomore slump."

 

Congrats East Ridge on the win, a team that is bouncing back from some questionable losses as well.

 

Just continues to show the parity in the region. Wouldnt be at all surprised to see a team with a sub .500 record represent the region in the Sweet 16.

The Region is wide open right now. I dont see anyone clear cut above the others. This probably doesnt bode well for us in the Sweet 16.

Great win ER

The Region is wide open right now. I dont see anyone clear cut above the others. This probably doesnt bode well for us in the Sweet 16.

 

 

No, it probably doesn't!!

No, it probably doesn't!!

 

:thumb: Regretfully I'd have to agree!

 

I just don't understand why the Tigers haven't really improved that much since last year. Especially with the addition of Pugh? :confused:

The Paintsville Tigers have had some long bus rides home this season from Lawrence County, Hazard and Harlan (but both from Knott county so those two could have been worse), South Floyd, East Ridge and finally the longest one of all, from Johnson Central. :mad:

Maybe there wont be many more this year. Hopefully a nice long ride TO Lexington, but most likely another long ride back. Good luck.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.