Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Catfish Cracker

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Catfish Cracker

  1. Absolutly true. Coach Adkins is a great ambassador for High School Baseball in the state.
  2. Madison Central wins this one by 20
  3. yes it is the first game with Belfry and shelby valley to follow. I like Betsy Lane to win this one. They are playing very well and have a good chance to win the intire tourny. iItake Betsy Lane by 12 and go out on a limp and say they cut the nets down in the expo center on saterday night!
  4. keep em comming man you are doing a great job.
  5. 1. Paintsville 2. Pike Central 3. Prestonsburg 4. Belfry 5. South Floyd
  6. wow you are funny. Did you come up with that all by yourself?? WOW
  7. I have posted on here several times that couch May is a horrible basketball couch. He makes so many questionable and just plain bad decisions its silly. I promice i am not the type to second guess a couch but some things he does just blows my mind. This is just my opinion, but does anyone else see some of the things he does?
  8. I heard there was some sort of Drama in this game. Not sure what, but I heard cops were called. This is just a rumor, it may be 100% wrong. Anyone know if something out of the ordianry happened? Great win from East Ridge who needed a big win at home.
  9. KCC played really good defence in this game. Letcher just couldent seem to get open looks. KCC was getting some open looks on the other end but couldent knock em down. Despite the low scores, both teams played hard and it was a fun game to watch.
  10. Absolutely right. I have seen them play like they would rather be at home more than a few times this year. They in no way match the same intensity that they show on the football field. I dont know if it is coaching, players or what but if they cont. to play this way, it will be a short post season for the Belfry.
  11. I think he could start right away at a school like pikeville, cumberland, Linsey Wilson or Georgetown ect. I think he would have a shot at contributing to a D-1 school like morehead or eastern in a year or two but saying he is an SEC callibor player is a huge exageration. The last thing the UK program needs is a Brandon stockton or Presten Lamaster with a bad attitude.
  12. I would beat them by as many as I could. Maybe I have "no class" but to me it shows much less class by not showing up during the regular season. If south played them at home not only did they not get to play the gamne and get the win but they also lost some money from the door and the concessions. (not to mention having their fans drive to the game only to find it was cancled) Couch Write will probably pull his starters after the first half however I think i would beat them by 110.
  13. I will take Paintsville by 14. Valley has not impressed me this year in the few games I have saw them play.
  14. WOW. Sounds like they fell apart in this game. Your right sounds like they need a lession in playing with class. I do not blame you for not wanting to go back! Hopefully coach Casey will disipline his kids. Thank you for the info.
  15. How did they show no class??
  16. Nice post Bro... I agree.... its tuff to agree with somone on that many picks but i do, .. very nice!!
  17. Curtis Williams lead East Ridge on both ends of the floor with 20 points 10 assist and sevreal steals.
  18. I am not sure on the Final score. Can somone help me out? I know East ridge was up 12 at the half and went on to win by 15-20. Curtis Williams had a very good game with 20 points 10 assist and several steals. The game was late getting started due to Jackson City being late. ( I am not sure why). They came out flat and East Ridge was up 21-9 at the end of the first quarter and played pretty well throughout. Nice win!!
  19. Cheerfan ... as I told press I am not judging him on this year alone. I am judging him overall and I feel that he is a horrible basketball coach. It sayes something about the credibility of press's argument when you look at the incorrect information he has provided about previous players at Elkhorn City.
  20. John Ryan Allman who started some games as a soph and scored over 1000 points in his career at Elkhorn City and Justin Ratliff who got considerable time as a soph.
  21. Looks like we will just have to agree to disagree on this one Press. There was 2 players that were juniors and seniors on that Elkhorn City team coached by May that saw alot of playing time under Randy McCoy as soph. I simple think they were way more talented than you do. I am not saying they should have competed for a regional title but i think they were a much better team than 5 wins in two years. When I watch him coach both then and now I cant understand his game plan at all as another poster said. He has a very difficult time adjusting on defence. I know for a fact several lickcreak area residents agree 100% with me. And another thing the two kids from Millard (Clevenger and Leathers) left Elkhorn City 3 years before McCoy did. The exchange student was more like 5 years prior (Mandolivich). He graduated right after Todd Conely. You are right about the Phelps kid (Blackburn) he graduated a year before McCoy left.
  22. This team is 5-4 due to a lot of talent. Look at Coach Mays record as a head coach. He won 5 games in two years at Elkhorn City with a team that should have at least doubled that if not tripled it. When he took over for Randy McCoy Elkhorn City was consistantly in the top 5 in the region and he distroyed that program. I am not down on this team. I think they have a lot of talent and I wish them the very best but the bottom line is they are poorly coached.
  23. I agree 100%. Coach May is a horrible basketball coach in my opinion.
  24. Belfry was very impressive tonight scoring 111 and winning by 22. Matt Maynard had 44 for Belfry and May poured in 33 for Sheldon Clark.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.