Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Ridge 91 Jackson City 67

Featured Replies

I am not sure on the Final score. Can somone help me out? I know East ridge was up 12 at the half and went on to win by 15-20. Curtis Williams had a very good game with 20 points 10 assist and several steals. The game was late getting started due to Jackson City being late. ( I am not sure why). They came out flat and East Ridge was up 21-9 at the end of the first quarter and played pretty well throughout. Nice win!!

Congrats to East Ridge and also to Coach May!!!!

Wow I picked Jackson because of their win at Hazard, but I did point out that ER should win on paper. Big win by ER, very impressive.

Good win

Very impressive showing by ER. Big win.

This score surprises me . I thought it would have been a closer game.

  • Author

Curtis Williams lead East Ridge on both ends of the floor with 20 points 10 assist and sevreal steals.

ER good job! Great team work! We want a repeat of this on Friday againist SV!! GO WARRIORS!!!! :banana:

:dancingpa

I just hope they can do a repeat this Friday againist SV!!!! Nice job WARRIORS!!!!!

Looks like to me Jackson City can't go out of the region and play with anyone. They still have to go to Fleming County and Betsy Layne, oh boy :scared:

This score surprises me . I thought it would have been a closer game.

 

I was thinking the same thing Professor! Congrats to ER!

I think Coach May's gameplan was outstanding last night!!!!

I think Coach May's gameplan was outstanding last night!!!!

I have to agree!! Did you watch the game?

Yes...I did

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.