Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Ridge 91 Jackson City 67

Featured Replies

Congratulations Warriors!!

:D

Cannot believe this score!

I wonder if Jackson City has peaked too soon. Hope not, they got a good team and some nice kids over there!

I wonder if Jackson City has peaked too soon. Hope not, they got a good team and some nice kids over there!

No, I don't think they've peaked. For some reason, when they travel out of region they forget their game at home and it's too far of a drive back to turn around and get it, so they just go ahead and play the game without it. I think they will be ok, I hope.

RoundLeather,

 

What happened? Did the Tigers not shoot well or what? They're a better team than this.

One of the younger players told me that from the tip the whole team acted like they didn't even want to be there and a couple of them were upset because the next day was a school day and some had work due and they were looking at a 2+ hour drive back home. Not making excuses here, just what a kid told me. I was not at the game nor have I heard a professional opinion on this game. Looks like they took one on the chin and was hit again while they were falling. Look at the Greenup County game. Long bus ride, thumped by 25, long bus ride home. I dunno, really. This game was a shocker to me. After watching them in the HIT, I would have guessed Jackson by 15 or so. I don't know. I was told by one of the older players that we would probably beat Greenup County at home later this month, after a 25+ loss at their place. I don't know if it's where the game is out of region or what, they just have not performed well against other region teams on their home floor. Like I said though, I think they'll be ok. Thursday Jan 5th against KCC will tell the tale.

I think the problem for Jackson City was that they play the same style as E.R. but just didn't have as many players as the Warriors. It seemed like every time they started to make a run E.R. would come with 2 or 3 new players and just wear them down. E.R. probably played 11 or 12 people and it seemed that Jackson City only played 7 or 8. Its hard to beat someone that plays the same style as you when they have more players. Jackson City will be alright. They have a really nice team and should make a lot of noise in the 14th. Congrats to the Warriors....Nice win guys and good luck Friday!

I think the problem for Jackson City was that they play the same style as E.R. but just didn't have as many players as the Warriors. It seemed like every time they started to make a run E.R. would come with 2 or 3 new players and just wear them down. E.R. probably played 11 or 12 people and it seemed that Jackson City only played 7 or 8. Its hard to beat someone that plays the same style as you when they have more players. Jackson City will be alright. They have a really nice team and should make a lot of noise in the 14th. Congrats to the Warriors....Nice win guys and good luck Friday!

First of all thanks for the complement for Jackson. I see your point but this Jackson team seemed to me to be in terrific shape. Against an extremely talented and up tempo Summerville SC team in the HIT last week, Summerville brought their JV team (15 players to do some scrimages I guess) and the 15 players on their varsity were Varsity Only players. Summerville played 11 or 12 players consistantly and they still hung in there. Maybe the Hazard game, Brown game, and this Summerville game took too much out of them. I dunno, but they seemed to be in great shape to me. Anyway thanks for the post and complement, I think they will make a little racket also. Congrats on your win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.