Shelby Valley 49 East Ridge 48

ERfan

It was a hard fought battle between both teams. Coach May made a big mistake not keeping #55 Rowe in the game to go up against Riddle. I don't understand why he made that decision, it such a huge district game!!! :irked:

Congrats to Valley

It was a hard fought battle between both teams. Coach May made a big mistake not keeping #55 Rowe in the game to go up against Riddle. I don't understand why he made that decision, it such a huge district game!!! :irked:

Congrats to Valley

I have posted on here several times that couch May is a horrible basketball couch. He makes so many questionable and just plain bad decisions its silly. I promice i am not the type to second guess a couch but some things he does just blows my mind. This is just my opinion, but does anyone else see some of the things he does?

I have posted on here several times that couch May is a horrible basketball couch. He makes so many questionable and just plain bad decisions its silly. I promice i am not the type to second guess a couch but some things he does just blows my mind. This is just my opinion, but does anyone else see some of the things he does?

I think he'd make a decent "couch," but a better recliner.

Saw this game on local cable and it looked like Shelby Valley had it happening inside and out. Jackson and both the Riddle boys played smart and so did the freshman and the 8th grader who was in and out all night. East Ridge just couldn't seem to get any momentum and the coach looked like he just didnt know what to do. Guess he didnt.

Amazing how close it ended though cause I thought SV played much better. Is SV the #1 seed now?

Impressive student section in the Valley too. Where was "The Tribe"? On the reservation?