Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Ridge 70 Befry 47

Featured Replies

Final. No Stats.

 

Great Win Warriors!!

 

 

:dancingpa

Man that's shameful for Belfry....HUGE win for the Warriors...

It was shameful to watch Belfry play. They made me sick and showed no class. I was highly dissapointed and disgusted with Belfy tonight.

It was shameful to watch Belfry play. They made me sick and showed no class. I was highly dissapointed and disgusted with Belfy tonight.

 

How did they show no class??

Alot of classless elbows and shoves which I dont like. Even seen one player throw a punch two times which went unoticed by the officials. Had one player get mad because he got a techincal which he deserved and walked off the court. Belfry wasnt hitting and let it get to them and didnt play with class. They better regroup theirself and have an reality check real soon. They got a good team but the way they acted tonight if I am to see it again another game this year I wont be back. Loosing is part of the game, it happens the players dont need to be babys about it.

Hope I didnt violate any rules. I dont think I did I mentioned no names but Im sorry if I did.

Coach Casey is a good coach and jumped the one boy hard that got the T and didnt put him back in the game which is good.

Alot of classless elbows and shoves which I dont like. Even seen one player throw a punch two times which went unoticed by the officials. Had one player get mad because he got a techincal which he deserved and walked off the court. Belfry wasnt hitting and let it get to them and didnt play with class. They better regroup theirself and have an reality check real soon. They got a good team but the way they acted tonight if I am to see it again another game this year I wont be back. Loosing is part of the game, it happens the players dont need to be babys about it.

 

WOW. Sounds like they fell apart in this game. Your right sounds like they need a lession in playing with class. I do not blame you for not wanting to go back! Hopefully coach Casey will disipline his kids. Thank you for the info.

Good game warriors!!! so proud of you!! :banana:

:dancingpa

Congrats to the Warriors! This is a great win for them...Belfry will be alright because they have a great coach...I am sure that Coach Casey will take care of the problems they had with some of the players tonight because he is a great guy and won't put up with that....I like to watch this match-up because it's two old buddies with similar coaching styles going at it...Again nice job Warriors!

Saw these guys play early in the season and they have serious attitude problems. Coach Casey has his hands full with this group of kids. Congrats to East Ridge.

This is the first game that I have missed this season and have to say that by reading BB's post, the Belfry team that played last night sounds like a completely different team that has played all year. There are some great kids on that team that usually plays with nothing but class. Frustration must have set in for some reason, but that is no excuse to act beneath yourself, your coach, your school, your teammates, your parents, etc. I know that Coach Casey will get his team back on track and behavior's in check.

 

The season is far from over and the remainder will show how much this Belfry team wants it.

 

Congrats to Coach May and ER on the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.