Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1st ROUND UPSETS ????

Featured Replies

1st. one for me will be Hazard over Madison Central ........ What about Boyle County over PRP ????????? lONG SHOT !! Could happen .....

1st. one for me will be Hazard over Madison Central ........ What about Boyle County over PRP ????????? lONG SHOT !! Could happen .....

 

It will only be an upset in the eyes of casual observers if Boyle wins. I expect them to win by 10+. I don't think PRP is disciplined enough to deal with Boyle's style of play.

32 wins in a row for Boyle/PRP someone has to lose, I'll go with the perennial power.

PRP has never lost in the first round. I think the Panthers will be ready for Boyle County. They are playing their best ball now!

Hazard over Mad. Cen.

It will only be an upset in the eyes of casual observers if Boyle wins. I expect them to win by 10+. I don't think PRP is disciplined enough to deal with Boyle's style of play.

:thumb: :thumb:

Who is favored in the Mason County and Warren Central game? I think both of those teams are very very evenly matched up, and I will just pick the upset!

Hazard over Mad. Cen.

 

Would you be saying the same thing if Scott Co. had won the 11th? I don't think so. You are forgetting that Madison Central has some quality wins this year: South Laurel, Bryan Station, Scott County, Tates Creek. Central has been flying under the radar all season. The have a great team with extreme heart. This team doesn't give up. This was evident by the 14 point comeback last night against SC.

 

Go Indians, beat Hazard!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

I second that,:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

 

Have you seen them play? What kind of style do they have?

Have you seen them play? What kind of style do they have?

 

Boyle? Slow-down, very meticulous on offense. All game long you will hear Coach Ronnie Bottoms yelling "patience, patience." Everything flows through 6-9 Brian Staed and 6-4 Clay Carter. Staed is big, strong, and has long arms. Lot of hi-lo stuff.

 

On defense, they mostly play a 3-2 zone with Staed at the point, cutting off penetration and forcing teams to initiate their offense from the wings, where Boyle has long-armed, athletic players and excellent rotation on defense. They are outstanding at forcing tempo and taking opposing teams out of their comfort zone.

Johnson Central over 7th region winner...maybe weirder things have happened

1st. one for me will be Hazard over Madison Central ........ What about Boyle County over PRP ????????? lONG SHOT !! Could happen .....

Hazard is from my region, and I hope they win, but they will have a hard time staying within 25 to 30 points of Madison Central.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.