1st ROUND UPSETS ????

1st. one for me will be Hazard over Madison Central ........ What about Boyle County over PRP ????????? lONG SHOT !! Could happen .....

It will only be an upset in the eyes of casual observers if Boyle wins. I expect them to win by 10+. I don't think PRP is disciplined enough to deal with Boyle's style of play.

Hazard over Mad. Cen.

Would you be saying the same thing if Scott Co. had won the 11th? I don't think so. You are forgetting that Madison Central has some quality wins this year: South Laurel, Bryan Station, Scott County, Tates Creek. Central has been flying under the radar all season. The have a great team with extreme heart. This team doesn't give up. This was evident by the 14 point comeback last night against SC.

Go Indians, beat Hazard!!!

Have you seen them play? What kind of style do they have?

Boyle? Slow-down, very meticulous on offense. All game long you will hear Coach Ronnie Bottoms yelling "patience, patience." Everything flows through 6-9 Brian Staed and 6-4 Clay Carter. Staed is big, strong, and has long arms. Lot of hi-lo stuff.

On defense, they mostly play a 3-2 zone with Staed at the point, cutting off penetration and forcing teams to initiate their offense from the wings, where Boyle has long-armed, athletic players and excellent rotation on defense. They are outstanding at forcing tempo and taking opposing teams out of their comfort zone.

1st. one for me will be Hazard over Madison Central ........ What about Boyle County over PRP ????????? lONG SHOT !! Could happen .....

Hazard is from my region, and I hope they win, but they will have a hard time staying within 25 to 30 points of Madison Central.