Cats offer Rockcastle's Brad Durham

This absolutely GREAT news to hear from back home. I haven't been able to call anyone from back home in a few days to get the latest news but this is certainly awesome to hear about. I hope he picks the Cats. He would be a great pick-up for them. The Cats also wouldn't have to worry about the grades because if I'm not mistaken I was told that he has at least a 3.5 GPA if not better.

If it is the one I am thinking about he is a beast. He's huge. I think he might be able to play at Kentucky.

He can definatley play there, Randy Sanders was there to watch him at Rock from Tennessee last season when he dominated the other player that is going to UT :sssh:

His GPA, size, strength, attitude and overall ability will bring many more names I'm sure.

He can definatley play there, Randy Sanders was there to watch him at Rock from Tennessee last season when he dominated the other player that is going to UT :sssh:

His GPA, size, strength, attitude and overall ability will bring many more names I'm sure.

He is a great player. It's hard to believe he is just a junior.

According Jeff Drummond at the Cats Pause the Cats have offered Rockcastle County offensive/defensive lineman Brad Durham....Durham is the 6th instate player in the 07 class to receive a offer from the Cats.

That is great news! The Cats need more players like Brad.