Cats offer Rockcastle's Brad Durham

His physical stats are great....

But the most impressive stat is the 4.0 GPA, these are the type of kids UK needs to be recruiting. Local, talanted and smart. Obviously the kid has his prioritues in order.

I look forward to seeing him in the blue and white.

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=19591&format=html

I found one of the coaches comments very interesting.

Just wondering but which comment was that? The one about Louisville?

Personally speaking from knowing Brad a little bit, I can say that whatever decision he makes will be a well thought out decision. I don't think that he'll rush into anything.

One note that I'd like to point out that the article didn't talk much about...he's STILL 16 years of age and has more growing to do. I don't know if he'll end up at 6'5"...I think he'll probably top out at 6'6"-6'8" and be 315-325. He may be what some consider a baby in age but he's a man out there on the field.

His physical stats are great....

But the most impressive stat is the 4.0 GPA, these are the type of kids UK needs to be recruiting. Local, talanted and smart. Obviously the kid has his prioritues in order.

I look forward to seeing him in the blue and white.

The Cats are to be commended for spending more time recruiting in their own back yard. It has never made much sense to me for UK to recruit those from out of state who didn't make the cut at any other SEC school, so why not give our own athletes the chance to play at the next level? :thumb: It would have to be more popular around the Commonwealth! And we would be at least as competitive as recruiting the cast-offs from the other conference schools.

Along side him at G will be 6'1 294 lbs. Other tackle 6'3 310 lbs and the other G 5'11 288 lbs. Two TE that are 6'2 210 and 235 and the center is 225. Not a bad lineup for a HS team.

See if some of your reserve lineman want to move up here to Bardstown. We'll take even some of your pipsqueak 210-pounders :D