Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. Not me. Orange and black have been the only colors in my life. Well maybe some blue and gold when I was at MSU.
  2. :mad: :mad: RED and BLACK. Now that could be a real problem for me.:mad: :mad:
  3. Gotta go with the Lady Rams in this one.
  4. Thanks. The avatar kinda reminded of J.T. last season. One big, bad RAM.
  5. Same here. It'll be great to have a number of local boys on one team and not have to drive hours to see them play.
  6. Big congrats to the Cards. Heres a link to the Huntington newspaper article http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070203/SPORTS02/702030359
  7. Welcome to the BGP Ram family. And yes we do bleed orange. :fight: :fight: GO RAMS :fight: :fight:
  8. Same ol', same ol', from the Daily Insufficient.
  9. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Handle it with class.
  10. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Agreed. Old rambler has been nothing but a true supportor of the Raceland kids. And his opinion is valued on this sight. Keep it up OldRambler.
  11. The Rams rarely get much respect from the local press in our area. It's all about the home town team.
  12. We had a countdown clock in the field house a couple of years ago. It was digital and you could change your next opponents name on it. I thought it was pretty cool. I think that they may have moved it to the high school building.
  13. Yes, I feel the KHSAA made an error in handling this and there is nothing that can be done. The only thing that bothers me is that if Russell loses the seniors can thank the KHSAA for possibly, and I say possibly, taking the state title away from them and that can't be righted. But we'll never know how it might have turned out otherwise.
  14. :thumb: I agree also. The KHSAA really fouled this one up. The seniors on both teams are being slighted because of it.
  15. I was being sarcastic. Just let the schools play within the class that the enrollment allows them to play in. No more, no less.
  16. That's cool. a lot of peple have never even heard of a little ol' town in NEKY called Raceland. When my son's track team won state several years ago people kept asking, WHO, WHERE.
  17. Stop the run, they'll kill you with the pass. At least thet's what they did to us a couple of weeks ago.
  18. You ever hear of a little college up north by the name of Ohio State. He's there place kicker. You could've seen him in action on most Saturday afternoons on national television. All of Ram Land is very proud of Aaron. He still holds the Ky. state record for the longest field goal. At least i don't think anybody broke it this season. I think he also has the record for pass completion percentage.
  19. Good post on the NCC players, fans, and students. I know after the regional title game that after hands had been shook and trophies presented, several NCC players came back over to our team to shake hands again. That shows respect for each other and is truly a class act. In my experience once you start reaching this level in the playoffs all the programs are class acts.
  20. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  21. I might think I'm looking in a mirror.
  22. Nice post Bluto. Sorry I missed the toga.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.