Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Raceland Schedule?

Featured Replies

I have emailed coach Vanderhoof, and as soon as I get it, I will post it.

I know you are talking about Ram schedule here, but... I saw Paris' schedule the other day and couldn't believe some of the games that got scheduled!

Mason County, Montgomery County:eek: (those two early in the schedule) I think Bellvue, then district play, the last game of the year is Bourbon Co..

I have emailed coach Vanderhoof, and as soon as I get it, I will post it.

:thumb: Welcome to BGP, Ram. It is always good to have some more Orange blood aboard.

I am not sure of their schedule, but I do know they were accepted as a member of the EKC next season. They will be a welcomed addition to an already very competitive conference!

I am not sure of their schedule, but I do know they were accepted as a member of the EKC next season. They will be a welcomed addition to an already very competitive conference!

:thumb: It's good to see the Rams back in conference play. For many years they were in the NEKC. It gives the kids a little something extra to play for.

:thumb: Welcome to BGP, Ram. It is always good to have some more Orange blood aboard.

 

I have been here for a long time reading, I just hadn't joined. I thought why should you all have all the fun.

I have been here for a long time reading, I just hadn't joined. I thought why should you all have all the fun.

:thumb: Because I can!!;)

Again, Welcome.

I have been here for a long time reading, I just hadn't joined. I thought why should you all have all the fun.

 

Welcome to the BGP Ram family. And yes we do bleed orange.

:fight: :fight: GO RAMS :fight: :fight:

Welcome to the BGP Ram family. And yes we do bleed orange.

:fight: :fight: GO RAMS :fight: :fight:

:thumb:

I have been here for a long time reading, I just hadn't joined. I thought why should you all have all the fun.

Welcome to BGP Ram! If you ever need anything, or have any questions, just send me or any other moderator a message. :thumb:

Games in the new district:

Fairview

Lexington Christian Acadamy

Nicholas County

Paris

I know non-district games consist of:

Ashland

Russell

Greenup County

 

There is a start until we get the complete schedule.

I have been here for a long time reading, I just hadn't joined. I thought why should you all have all the fun.

Great. Another sacrificial lamb (Ram) to abuse...! :D :D :D

 

We will meet again at the end of Summer, and this time, we (LCA) shall prevail.

 

 

 

"By Grapthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Worvan; we shall be avenged!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[name the movie that quote is from and you get 10 bonus points!]

Great. Another sacrificial lamb (Ram) to abuse...! :D :D :D

 

We will meet again at the end of Summer, and this time, we (LCA) shall prevail.

 

 

 

"By Grapthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Worvan; we shall be avenged!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[name the movie that quote is from and you get 10 bonus points!]

 

 

Galaxy Quest

is that:

Raceland 10

LCA 0

:laugh:

Great. Another sacrificial lamb (Ram) to abuse...! :D :D :D

 

We will meet again at the end of Summer, and this time, we (LCA) shall prevail.

 

 

 

"By Grapthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Worvan; we shall be avenged!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[name the movie that quote is from and you get 10 bonus points!]

We will tuck this post away in the Big Orange Files to be viewed at a later date. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.