Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. Congrats to the Rams on a good win.
  2. Another congrats to my Rams and a convincing win. Keep it up guys.
  3. Congrats to my Rams. We didn't get to go to this one. Sounds like a good game.
  4. I've not posted anything about the Rams so far this season, because I wanted to see them for myself first. Great group of kids. A balanced offense and good talent all the way across the board. They are a young team and will be a lot better towards the end of the season. These boys truly know the meaning of Ram Pride. The Rams have put together a great team that knows how to use its strengths. The coaching staff has done a great job getting these boys ready.
  5. Fluke or not. They beat the cats 2 in a row.
  6. SSSSHHHHH!!!!!. Wait a minute. Let me stick my head outside. Yes I do hear it. It's 1, no 2 no I think it's more than that. It's Firetrucks over in Raceland.
  7. That's cool. Once a Ram, always a Ram.
  8. I picked this out of my little garden plot here in Ramland. I'm taking this as a good omen for the Rams. Since this is a pepper I'll say it means the Rams will be HOT this season.
  9. If the Rams play up to their level this should be a good win for them. But they must play ball. Anything can happen come tournament time. Go for it girls.
  10. Great game girls. They played with heart and great poise. They didn't get down when Ashland jumped on them in the 1st and came back and gave them a lesson in how to play ball. Keep it up and let's make a run of it.
  11. Good win for the Rams. Keep it up and take it to the kittens.
  12. Way to go girls. A great win for the rams
  13. With so many Rams they may need to change school colors and mascots
  14. There will be alot of new faces on the field next season. But as always they will be able to step up and fill the voids left by the seniors from last year. I'm looking forward to another exciting season of Ram football and another District championship and a run for the state. :fight: :fight: :fight: Go RAMS :fight: :fight: :fight:
  15. :thumb: :ylsuper: :thumb: :ylsuper: :banana:
  16. Congrats to both. They represent our district well.
  17. They're going to have to reserve a whole section for all of us OLD RAMS. Maybe they'll name a sky box after us and let us all move right in.
  18. I did a search for pictures of bighorn sheep and found mine. I copied it to my pictures folder and did like Ram said.
  19. Nah. As they say. Once a Ram always a Ram. You may go away for awhile but you'll eventually come back.
  20. A Morehead State Eagle to be precise.:fight:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.