Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good omen for the rams

Featured Replies

I picked this out of my little garden plot here in Ramland. I'm taking this as a good omen for the Rams. Since this is a pepper I'll say it means the Rams will be HOT this season.

th_pepper2.jpg

th_pepper3.jpg

th_pepper4.jpg

I sure hope so... GO MANUAL!!!

 

(yes, yes, I'm aware that you're referring to those OTHER rams in KY)

I prayed last night to Aries, and asked him for a sign that the Rams would have a good season this year. This must be the sign, look out opposition.

I prayed last night to Aries, and asked him for a sign that the Rams would have a good season this year. This must be the sign, look out opposition.

Oh, yeah?

 

Check out the "Ram Pepper" thread in the General Discussion section.

As said in the Gen. Discussion thread on this.................Only In Raceland,Ky. do the people grow garden vegatables to represent football season!! :eek: :lol:

That's cool.

 

Once a Ram, always a Ram.

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.