Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. The Rams should win big if they just come out and play their game. Each game from here on out is a tuneup for the playoffs.
  2. It's a great day to be a RAM. Congrats to the Rams on another dominating win. I was out of town all weekend and just got back in. I didn't get to make it to the game but sounds like a good win. Again , congrats.
  3. Well I knew it was one of those galaxy movies.
  4. Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
  5. It's a great day to be a RAM. Congrats.
  6. Its going to come down to who wants it the most! And who is disciplined the most! Not giving up big plays, stupid penalties, and not turning over the football.
  7. I think I saw the fire trucks up on Raceland hill when I was coming back from Ashland.
  8. Rams struggled the 1st half. Again penalties hurt. They came alive the 2nd half and roll over Fairveiw. Started subbing in the 3rd. Fairview only scored once against the starting Rams. Their other score was Fairviews starters against the Rams JV.
  9. I may be wrong. But I don't think it's manditory to run the clock. Altough why they wouldn't.
  10. In all the years I've been going to Raceland games I don't think I've ever seen a shutout of the other team. Raceland coaches have always had to much class to do that to another team.
  11. Congrats to the Rams on a good win. The season is young. Keep focused and work hard.
  12. It's a great day to be a Ram. Congrats. Was this the last game of a 3 year contract? Will Raceland or Ashland be willing to sign another?
  13. It also helps to get rid of those first game jitters.
  14. The Rams showed some glimpses of what might be possible. But as usual, Coach Hoof didn't open the play book very wide for a scrimmage game.
  15. Exactly. Year in year out the new Ram's have got to step up and play. up to their potential.
  16. Another big welcome to RamMom. Someday soon the Rams will dominate the BGP's boards.
  17. Truly a great loss to our community. I've known him most of my life and had a great respect for him and his family. He would always take time to say hi and talk a spell. I really enjoyed talking to him at the games. He will truly be missed.
  18. If EC bench is not that good then why sub even in a blowout. You may need to get your five starters used to playing a whole game to toughen them up for those close games. If they had sub in those so called blowouts the starters would have been sitting in the 2nd quarter. That won't get you ready for a tough game.
  19. Congrats to both teams and good luck to LCA next week. Wish I could've been there.
  20. Gotta go with my Rams by one TD in a hard fought battle.
  21. Racelands previuos playoff record is irrelevant now. If you'll research the records of the teams you'll find that Raceland faced a lot of the state champs or runners up in the first round. Playing northern Ky. in the 1st round year in year out since 1975 wasn't an easy task.
  22. Great win for the Rams. Now lets roll over LCA.
  23. Fashion??????? TOGA TOGA TOGA:banana::banana::banana:
  24. As usual at Mossy Bottom

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.