Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath 76 Elliott Co 62

Featured Replies

Final from the Lexington Catholic Holiday Tournament.

 

:dancingpa

 

NICE JOB Colonels!!!

 

They advance to play the winner of June Buchanan/Mason Co tomorrow night at 6pm.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Cov Cath!

That's if Mason proves themself "worthy" as pointed out by that awesome radio crew of Cov Cath.:rolleyes:

  • Author
That's if Mason proves themself "worthy" as pointed out by that awesome radio crew of Cov Cath.:rolleyes:

 

I was laughing when I heard that too. The Royals have a VERY tough game coming up, but Cov Cath might want to avoid begging for a rematch. :lol:

I predicted 69-63 CCH. I was close. Nice ballgame to listen to. This is just a warmup for later on for both teams. Good Luck to CCH.

Darn--I predicted 70-55; off a little?? :D Congrats to both teams for a good game!! A little closer than the final, as CovCath hits their FT's down the lane for the victory. Colonels controlled the tempo most of the game, which was the deciding factor!!

What does Elliot average per game?

 

Nice win for the Colonels tonight.

Who won the Paintsville - Lincoln game?

  • Author
What does Elliot average per game?

 

Nice win for the Colonels tonight.

 

They were averaging around 90-95 I think.

 

I didn't catch the Paintsville/Lincoln final, I'm hoping the Tigers got the win.

That's if Mason proves themself "worthy" as pointed out by that awesome radio crew of Cov Cath.:rolleyes:

 

 

I think they are awesome as well. The provide a free service that many take advantage of, only to get bashed for doing so. I know this is hard for many to understand. They are the COVCATH radio announcers on the COVCATH radio network. They may be a little biased in their broadcasting.

I think they are awesome as well. The provide a free service that many take advantage of, only to get bashed for doing so. I know this is hard for many to understand. They are the COVCATH radio announcers on the COVCATH radio network. They may be a little biased in their broadcasting.

 

 

Yeah--But the make the big bucks!! :D :lol:

I think they are awesome as well. The provide a free service that many take advantage of, only to get bashed for doing so. I know this is hard for many to understand. They are the COVCATH radio announcers on the COVCATH radio network. They may be a little biased in their broadcasting.

 

AMEN. If non-CCH people do not like the coverage perhaps they should tune in a different channel. Oh yeah, most of the time there is not a different channel to tune into.

That's if Mason proves themself "worthy" as pointed out by that awesome radio crew of Cov Cath.:rolleyes:

 

Only someone looking to criticize would have taken that comment as being sincere. The rest of us heard it for what it was - all said in fun in response to some MC fans sitting behind the announcers.

Michael Grimes is an all-timer at CCH when it comes to playing D. He said that the Ferguson kid from EC is near the top when it comes to having to defend. That's a strong compliment.

Does EC always play with a short bench?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.