Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA @ Raceland Predictions

Who do you think will win? 105 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Lexington Christian Academy
      39%
    • Raceland
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

  • Replies 185
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some good news for LCA. Josh Ballard, who we thought was out for the season in the first scrimmage, has been back for a week, and will play next Friday. Josh is a senior Tackle, 6'3", 282 lbs.

 

In the first series of the first scrimmage, Josh had his knee pop out of joint. It immediately popped back in, but it has taken this long to heal.

I would say this will be the biggest game in this part of the state this week, and there will be a very large crowd. I hope Raceland can keep it close going into the fourth quarter and maybe have a chance for an upset.

 

LCA will be the best team that Raceland has played thus far and Raceland will have to play their best game possible to beat LCA.

This should be an outstanding matchup!

Look fo LCA to score early and not look back, 35 - 14 LCA win.

I would say this will be the biggest game in this part of the state this week, and there will be a very large crowd. I hope Raceland can keep it close going into the fourth quarter and maybe have a chance for an upset.

 

LCA will be the best team that Raceland has played thus far and Raceland will have to play their best game possible to beat LCA.

 

I was going to post basically this same thing Ram so I will just quote yours :thumb:.

 

I could only add that is jmo that LCA will he the best team that the Rams will face all season. Unless we are fotunate enough to make it to the pizza box and possibly play Beechwood which imo is not much if any any better than LCA, imo they are about even.

 

No use in talking about future games or thae possibility of future games though, the Rams have to focus each week on that opponet they will be facing or there will be no playoff sucsess.

We are not good enough to overlook anyone and still have a lot of improvements to make. This Raceland team has to cut out the mistakes to have even a remote chance vs. LCA this week.

Look fo LCA to score early and not look back, 35 - 14 LCA win.

Considering that LCA is giving up about 30 pts. a game, I seriously doubt they'll hold Raceland to 14 points. I am biased, but I have to go with the Rams in a tight one, and good luck to anyone who thinks they can bring down Denton or Carver one-on-one or with arm-tackling.

Considering that LCA is giving up about 30 pts. a game, I seriously doubt they'll hold Raceland to 14 points. I am biased, but I have to go with the Rams in a tight one, and good luck to anyone who thinks they can bring down Denton or Carver one-on-one or with arm-tackling.

 

I think he is fishing.

I would love to run down US 23 to catch this one, but have a prior commitment. Should be a very good game.

I would love to run down US 23 to catch this one, but have a prior commitment. Should be a very good game.

Come on down, I have an orange shirt to fit you.

 

I expect a great game, predictions are really just guesses in this game, of course I want a Raceland win by at least one, but an argument could be made for either team.

 

I just hope that Raceland comes to play and plays their best game of the season, because it will take a great effort to walk away with a win in this game.

Thanks for the offer. We're taking our daughter out for her birthday. As she is currently at Georgetown College, I may be picking up something in orange.:thumb:

 

I'll say Raceland in a thriller, 28-24.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.