Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. That was not directed at you oldrambler. I know you support the rams 110%. And although I haven't figured out exactly who you are I believe we graduated together. I had misread the original post and took offense to it when none should have been. My apologies.
  2. Now as for the game. Congrats to LCA's players and coaches for a hard fought win. What happened was what I was afraid would happen. The Rams faced a similiar type offense were outplayed by it. The pass defense by the Rams was also lacking. Racelands run defense was pretty good at stopping the run. The rams need to run the ball more using the different talents they in the backfield. We just need to regroup and come out strong.
  3. Some of us don't place that much importance on running home just to see what's on BGP's. We just took the loss in stride, went out for a bite to eat and home and to bed. Then check it out in the A.M.
  4. One thing to remember about a couple of those O lineman. They were asked this year to move from the high profile running back positions to the line after we graduate so many seniors last year. They agreed for the good of the team.
  5. I definitely hope so to. Now that you mention them singing in the locker room, I do think i have heard them.
  6. Welcome Thuderingox. Good post. I loved watching you guys back in '96. The after game meetings with all the family and friends on the field with coach Ross was something special. I don't know if I've heard the boys sing the song after a win this year. they were still doing it last season though.
  7. If the Ohio State team would come to Raceland after the game I'm sure a fire truck escort could be arranged.
  8. Just a note on why a win against Ashland is a great win for Raceland. The rivalry goes to back to when kids were just 8 years old starting out in the JFL. Back then Ashland , Raceland and Westwood Boys Club were the only teams that played each other every week. Right down to the league championship called the Friendship bowl. They have battled against each other their whole football careers.
  9. Pettreys dad said he was suppose to have all the place kicking duties tonite and not share with the South African kicker. I hope he does well. He's a good kid from a good family.
  10. It's always good to beat GC, Especially at GC. This was a win you put in your pocket and learn from. There's a lot of work to be done starting Monday and I believe the coaches and the team will be working hard next week. The season really starts next Friday with a record of 0-0. As for the firetrucks, it only takes one phonecall from one parent for the trucks to come out. The coaches probably didn't want them last night. I followed the buses part of the way home and the boys weren't celebrating much.
  11. One game at a time. Make it past GC then LCA.That will be a tough game. Bath is improved this year, Paris and Nicholas are always capable. And I'm sure coach Tackett will have his Eagles ready and that game is late in the season. It's a long way to go yet.
  12. Not That old. I was in the student section.
  13. Cut me, I'll bleed orange. I've seen a couple of you guys play back in the old days.
  14. Been here all the time. I just don't say much. For a little background I've only missed 4 Raceland games total including all playoff and away games in the last 13 seasons. In the last 10 years I haven't missed a single game.
  15. This is when the old Ram Pride and Tradition really goes into high gear now.
  16. Congrats on a big win for the Cats Hmmmmm!!! Ashland beats Russell, Raceland beats Ashland, Interesting.
  17. Already there. Entered at # 10 last week
  18. Coach Maynard from Raceland is also in on this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.