Everything posted by The Greatest fan
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
You are right there. We will probably have to beat Paris 2 weeks in a row to even think about LCA and the regionals ahead. As I've said, we take it one week at a time and leave it on the field, whatever happens.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
See post #33
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
What does that have to do with last years Rams. They graduated 15 seniors last year. That would destroy most class A programs.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
And.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
Now as far as LCA. The loss to LCA earlier this season was a big lesson for the Ram's. Hopefully, and I believe they did, learn from that loss. They have played a different level of football since then. If we meet again in the playoffs it will be one heck of a game. The best team will win whoever that may be. Regardless, the Ram faithful will be there in full strength. GO RAMS
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
No, I've never heard of anything like that. And don't belive it ever happened . Raceland, like Beechwood are both class acts. I have always been made to feel welcome at both Beechwood and NCC when we have traveled to NKY. I would much rather travel to NKY and play, than some of our own district games. In fact the last time I was at NCC a group of tailgaters from NCC invited me over. I went over for a bit. Like I said 1st class all the way.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
Wow.
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
Chambers is also a great threat on the kickoff team. He has the speed to get downfield and doesn't care to put a big hit on anybody in his way.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
We will probably have to beat Paris 2 weeks in a row to meet LCA again. If 2 teams are even remotely closely matched it's tough to beat them twice. That's why I say take each game as it comes.
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
Typical. I don't listen to them except their post game show if I really need a good laugh.
-
How far can this Raceland team go?
Anything is possible in any given game. I remember several years ago when The Rams went to NCC in the playoffs as a #4 seed and beat the #1 seed NCC. Then went to Bath Co. the next week and got beat. I believe this years Rams can make a good run if they stay focused and the coaches do their job and get our rams ready. We'll just take each game as it comes and support our Rams.
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
A couple of times they seemed to be a little, shall I say "confused".
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
I'll try and be careful here so as not to violate any rules. I believe they came from the Lexington area due to a shortage of refs in our area. I also believe this may have been one of thier 1st games officiating. All I'll say is in my MANY years of watching football at all levels I have never seen anything like what i saw last night.
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
Raceland has always been known for their hard hitting defense, as far back as Bill Tom and before the Rams would put it on you. My boys have even been told later by some of their opponents that they had never been hit so hard as by a Ram.
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
The best way to describe the D. Big hits all night long. They pretty much stuffed the running game of the Eagles. Gang tackling on most plays. When they went to the air it took a bit, but the D settled in and read the pass pretty good. If a receiver went up for a ball he knew a big hit was coming. And the were several. There were a couple of interceptions that looked good but were ruled incomplete by the refs. All in all a good night for the rams in all aspects of the game. Also got to mention good play by the J.V. and Freshman. When the coaches started subbing the younger Rams went in and played with the same intensity as the varsity. The Rams look good for at least few more years. It's a great day to be a RAM!!
-
Raceland 40 Fairview 0
Good win for the Rams. As Old Rambler would say, it was just good ole smashmouth, slobberknockin' football by the Ram's.
-
Raceland vs. Fairview / thoughts and predictions
Should be an easy win for the Rams. But Coach Hoof won't run up the score. J.V. goes in early in the third. Rams-52 Eagles-7
-
Berea @ Bath County
Got to go with Bath Co. to finish the season with 2 more wins.
-
Raceland 54 Nicholas County 6
Good win for the Rams. Just stay focused and take each game as it comes. Let's make a good run into the playoffs.
-
Lexington Christian 56 Paris 14
Congrats to the Eagles on the win.
-
Raceland/Nicholas County updates
47-0, 3 minutes left in the 3rd.
-
Raceland vs. Nicholas County
Thanks for the link. I'm going to miss my first Rams game in almost 10 years.
-
LCA @ Paris
If not it will probably be the 2nd round. It's almost definite that there will be a Raceland-LCA rematch.
-
LCA @ Paris
Thanks.
-
Raceland vs. Nicholas County
One thing to keep in mind with Racelands J.V. Even on game day for the J.V. they still have to practice varsity and lift weights before their game. So they will enter a game at a disadvantage from the very start.