Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Greatest fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Greatest fan

  1. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Where did you get this info at. I've searched and the only thing I can find is the KHSAA rule book which still has it as being decided on regular season play. http://www.khsaa.org/handbook/tournamentrules/fbtournamentrules.pdf
  2. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Yeah, I remember the guy from last year. Very impressive when he takes the field.
  3. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Just answering a question. Sorry to take off on a different route.
  4. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Actually my bad, it's only 15. I believe the 4 class system started in '74 or '75 Since then the Rams have titles for '75, '77, '79, '80, '82, '84, '86, '87, '88, '90, '92, '95, '96, '98, and '02. Not bad considering that out of 34 titles the Rams hold 15 of them.
  5. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    2002 made Raceland their 16th title.
  6. Just goes to show you. You can't keep a good Ram down.:thumb: :thumb:
  7. The Greatest fan replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    LCA should be able to take this one. It's an interesting matchup for us Ram fans since we'll see Paris in our final regular season game. This one could shake up the district if Paris can pull off an upset. I'll go with LCA. LCA 36 Paris 14
  8. Raceland can win this one big if they can put it all together like they did last week. Rams 46 Bluejackets 14
  9. I didn't see anybody come off injured Friday night. But I don't know for sure.
  10. Well said everyone. Good win for the Rams. Keep it up as we head down to Nicolas Co. next week.
  11. I totally agree on this. They've played good ball all year. But I'm still waiting for them to play the way they are capable of playing. This is a hard working team with a ton of talent. I can't for them to make it all gel together. These kids are capable of some great things. I hope this is their week to start putting it all together also and build some momentum towards the playoffs.
  12. After a week off, the Rams will be hungry for a win. The hard hitting defense will be back in full force. Rams- 39 Bath- 7
  13. Russell 19, Raceland 8. That one was played in '74.
  14. Yes, I counted 23 players. I believe they had about the same numbers last year. You've got to give them credit for hanging in there.
  15. Congrats to the Rams. And a hats off to Berea, they played their hearts out. Now lets get the momentum going and roll on thru the rest of the district.
  16. Don't forget. The game doesn't start till 8:00 and it is homecoming night.
  17. Yeah, definitely takes after his mom;)
  18. Did the format for playoffs change this year? Is it possible that Raceland and LCA could meet again before the regional championship. I think I remember hearing that your first 2 playoff games are within your own distrist. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
  19. I would hate that also. Next year under the new alignment they will move to a different district. This may be the last time we get to play each other, except maybe a playoff game.
  20. Got to go with LCA on this one. I haven't seen Bath Co. yet this year, but from their opponents so far I say LCA by 2 TD's LCA 28 Bath 14
  21. I'm not sure, they used to field some pretty good teams a few years ago. I don't know about this year but for the past couple of years their number of players has been way down.
  22. I felt Raceland could have made some adjustments and made a better showing. They seemed to stick with the same plays even though it wasn't working.
  23. This is Raceland football. If you want to criticize the players do it quitely. If you're in Ram Stadium you will always be close to a parent, grandparent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, etc.
  24. Never forget that although they look like men on the field they're still kids. You don't know just how hard it is on these boys unless you've been down there at the field house after a loss like Fridays. As for the rude fans. I've heard them many times and had to bite my tongue and put my hands in my pockets. Remember these kids are giving it they're all out there and if mistakes are made it's not on purpose. Give them ALL your support. GO RAMS.
  25. Sounds about right. The Ram's have got to win out the rest of the season for any distict hopes, so no game can be taken lightly. They need to get refocused and get some momentum going and finish strong. Coach Vanderhoof will rarely put more than 50 points on the board against any opponent, and never goes for a shutout. Rams 48 Berea 7

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.