Everything posted by The Greatest fan
-
Russell 11 Raceland 8 (JV)
I'm sure it's marked down on a lot of peoples calendar.
-
LCA vs. Hazard
Ditto LCA28 Hazard21
-
Russell 11 Raceland 8 (JV)
Congrats Devils, Sounds like we might have another good varsity game in the making next year. Also congrats to our Ram JV for a great season.
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Also:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
No, not at all. I was just saying that the Rams "don't" run up the score. Coach Hoof never has and never will. Even against teams that had ran up the score on the Rams in the past, he will still put in the JV.
-
Raceland/Russell JV Predictions
Am sure the Devils are good and I know the Rams are doing well. I'll go with my heart and orange blood and pick the Rams by a TD.
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Yes, Please give us some stats to show why West will beat Raceland.
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
-
Bye week: Good or Bad
A bye is good depending on when you use it. Taking the finally week off maybe good or maybe bad. It can give you time to heal and prepare. Or it can be a momentum breaker, If a team is hot and takes a week off it may hurt them.
-
Bath Co./Nicholas Co. Predictions
Bath wins big.
-
Undefeated Teams as of 11/1
Raceland should have no problem with West Carter.
-
There is a battle coming - Belfry vs. Johnson Central
WOW, This will be a great game. It would be worth the drive down if I didn't have a team to support. JC 28 Belfry 21
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Several times this season the Rams could have got the 45 point lead and let the clock run. The coaches feel that getting quality playing time for the younger players is more important than putting up big scores. That is one of the reasons the Rams are successful year in year out.
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
Good post Ram. I totally agree. And this is also my last post here. Only 1 thing I would like to know. What was the total income from the gate? And how much did each school get?
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Racelands point total may be misleading. Except for Russell the Rams had the JV in in the 3rd quarter. Coach Hoof never puts up a big score if not needed.
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
Boring
-
Paris 61 Rowan County 20
Congrats to the greyhounds. Make our district proud in the playoffs. GO HOUNDS
-
Boyd County/Fairview Predictions
Fairwiew 35 Boyd 28
-
Raceland/West Carter predictions
Raceland wins this easily. It's at home and the orange fans will fill the stadium to support our Rams. So some other schools supporters feel the need to come on here and be negative. As usuall!!!!!! :fight: GO RAMS :fight:
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
This thread shows just why the Ram faithful back their Rams so full heartedly. When we beat Ashland there was all kinds of excuses made as to why Ashland lost to the Rams. Not a lot of congrats made to the Rams on a good win. And I'm seeing alot of the same here. GO RAMS
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
Well we did beat the 2 best in the area. Not including JC, which I don't really consider an area team. Also won our district and the EKC. Not to bad.
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
This was truly a great game on both sides. Just the way it should be and I hope future games are as excitng. It's high school ball and mistakes happen. I saw this game as 2 heavyweights slugging it out for 15 rounds and going down to a split decision. I beleive both teams came away with valuable playoff experience. The Rams see that they can play with a quality team and win. The Devils see that they have heart and can complete a tough game and come away positive. Good luck to both teams.
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
I agree:thumb:
-
Raceland 30 Russell 23
On a sad note, if they called in the chopper it must have been bad. I hope no one was seriously hurt.