Raceland 53 Paintsville 30

Thanks for posting the score O.H. :thumb:

Looks like the Rams are getting back to full strength. Good win and lets keep it rolling. :flame::flame:

Raceland has Nicholas next Friday and I believe that it will be homecoming.

5-2..... 3 wins in a row and almost back to full strength.

Now lets get focused on the Blue Jackets and keep it going. :ylsuper::ylsuper:

Good game for Raceland. The score should have been 54 to 6. Taking nothing away from Paintsville but some of the touchdowns again that were made was the result of poor tacklling. Denton had a terrific game. Logan was missed tonight and we wish him well. Congrads to the Rams and good luck to Paintsville on the rest of their schedule.

...The score should have been 54 to 6....but some of the touchdowns again that were made was the result of poor tacklling. ...

Obviously, you attribute none of the Ram scores to poor Paintsville tackling. I'll help (mainly because I find it disrespectful to leave it one-sided). While the Tiger defense does leave MUCH to be desired, an appropriate score, once 24 pts are taken away for "poor tackling" on EACH side, would have been 30 - 6.

Raceland's offensive scheme is one that's not seen often. Quick pass plays are the hardest thing to stop if the offense executes consistantly, and Raceland most certainly did that.

:bunny:

Raceland ran the ball extremely well tonight. Denton and Carver were forces. The Rams did give up some points, but the object is to score more than your opponents. However Paintsville has some nice skill players who make plays. Paintsville has a nice team, but tonight I was surprised at the special teams play for the Tigers. They converted on no extra points after scores, and EVERY kickoff was onside. They gave the Rams the short field all night long. Raceland capitalized on the field position all night long and the kicking game for the Rams was so much better. Sparks pinned them deep all night, and and hit 6/8 extra points. Paintsville turnovers were very costly, but the Rams made a statement on the road. The Rams will now turn focus to Nicholas Co. and take care of business at home to secure that home playoff game. Coach Hoof will have them ready and I'm sure come Monday he will have them shaping up on the mistakes tonight. The good news is we looked better tonight than last week and that's the key this time of year to be ready for the playoffs each week improving and be ready to peak at the right time.