Raceland Bold Prediction Thread

Ram

My bold prediction for Raceland is: Raceland will repeat as district champions, LCA is the only team that will be competitive.

Raceland will play Beechwood for the regional championship.

Might want to check the new line up for the state championship. Raceland wouldn't meet up with Beechwood until the championship.

Your right, old habits die hard. Maybe Raceland will see Beechwood in the finals.:thumb:

MY bold prediction for the Rams is a win over Russell in game nine of the regular season. By then, Raceland should be experienced and ready for a playoff run. I expect Carver and Denton to carry the load in this game and pace the Rams to a 22-20 win over the Devils!

MY bold prediction for the Rams is a win over Russell in game nine of the regular season. By then, Raceland should be experienced and ready for a playoff run. I expect Carver and Denton to carry the load in this game and pace the Rams to a 22-20 win over the Devils!

I see you like your bold predictions extra bold.:scared:

But I will second that emotion, I think Raceland may very well shock the Devils.

I am goiong to agree with your prediction because you were bold enought to make it. I will add the prediction of a Russell thread saying why we are not. Hopefully Carver comes back from baseball season in good shape. Which I am sure he will and Denton stays on the road to recovery. I also want to aplogize. I am all about not leaving kids out on the BGP. You have opened my eyes to something. I dont think I have ever mentioned Cody Chinn out there planning. Solid player that could step up and do great thing.

MVP I have policy of not making any predictions on Raceland's games but I must say...............I like the way that you are thinking! Nothing would please an Old Rambler more :D .

Everyone has to remember one thing as I am sure the coaching staff will be reminding the players. A win over Russell in week 9 means absolutely nothing when it come to playoff seeding or advancing to or in the post season.

Yes, I want a win over the Red Devils as much as anyone and more than most, belive me. I also want a district and regional title and a Russell win does not help one bit in achieving those goals.

Everyone has to remember one thing as I am sure the coaching staff will be reminding the players. A win over Russell in week 9 means absolutely nothing when it come to playoff seeding or advancing to or in the post season.

Yes, I want a win over the Red Devils as much as anyone and more than most, belive me. I also want a district and regional title and a Russell win does not help one bit in achieving those goals.

Agreed. But, as we all know playing a strong non-district schedule will be the best preparation for the district games as well as the play offs. And I'm sure we all want wins over Ashland, Russell, Greenup Co., East Carter, West Carter, and Paintsville, but more then a win they will pay dividends in November. Plus, playing emotional games with local teams will mirror play off atmosphere, which is important as well.

So, while not counting much in win/loss column, the non-district schedule benefit can be unmeasurable. And I personally think the strength of the non-district schedule could be Raceland's secret weapon.

There will be alot of new faces on the field next season. But as always they will be able to step up and fill the voids left by the seniors from last year. I'm looking forward to another exciting season of Ram football and another District championship and a run for the state.

:fight: :fight: :fight: Go RAMS :fight: :fight: :fight:

There will be alot of new faces on the field next season. But as always they will be able to step up and fill the voids left by the seniors from last year. I'm looking forward to another exciting season of Ram football and another District championship and a run for the state.

:fight: :fight: :fight: Go RAMS :fight: :fight: :fight:

I'm with you, I know we graduated a lot of good players, but there are going to be some new names that are very good players as well.