Raceland vs. Rowan predicitons

Welcome to BGP BravesFan.

I am sure that Rowan has improved since that game or they would not be in the regional championship. I also think Raceland has improved. It should be a very entertaining and competitive game. I am looking forward to it, and of course I hope that the Lady Rams come out one run ahead at the end of the game.

I am sure that Rowan has improved since that game or they would not be in the regional championship. I also think Raceland has improved. It should be a very entertaining and competitive game. I am looking forward to it, and of course I hope that the Lady Rams come out one run ahead at the end of the game.

I agree with Ram. :thumb:

:thumb: Come tournament time the early games really don't mean a whole heck of a lot. As you have stated, Rowan must be improved and playing well or they would not be in the championship game. Raceland expected to be here but they are goung to have to stay focused and play hard or Rowan wil be the champ, I make no predictions on any Raceland games but I am obviously pulling for the Lady Rams to add to their list of championships that this group has won in both softball and basketball. Go RAMBLERETTES!!!!

:thumb: