Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Count Down Till Kickoff

Featured Replies

259 days away

or 6224 Hours.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think the Guru should have a count down clock on the web site?

That would be cool..maybe somebody would sponsor it?

  • Author

256 days

We had a countdown clock in the field house a couple of years ago. It was digital and you could change your next opponents name on it. I thought it was pretty cool. I think that they may have moved it to the high school building.

236

 

 

 

And Happy New Year!!

  • Author

Football Is 227 days away

or 5454 Hours.

I can smell the freshly cut grass already!!!!!

I can smell the freshly cut grass already!!!!!

 

If you allow for scrimmages and the start of practice and camp, I bet we are under 200 days.

226 DAYS AND COUNTING

  • Author

218 days away

or 5241 Hours.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.